The scars

( Jazz POV )

I woke up after my mom told me to get up for school. I went into the shower, it was hot and nice. After the shower I put my PTV shirt black skinny jeans and my hand gloves on and went downstairs. "Morning sweetie" my mom said. Morning mom. My mom had made me some breakfast and after I eat it I got in my car and drove to school. I parked when I got to school and got out going in the school. When I got in I saw Alex being beat up so I ran over. Hey stop it. "What was that fag" one of the kids said. I said stop IT. They put Alex down and looked at me then he pushed me and walked way. You ok Alex? "I'm ok" Alex said trying to get up. I helped him to his feet and we went to our lockers which happen to be next to each other. So why they bully you. "Well cause I'm gay and emo and a freak" Alex said. Your not a freak i said. "Thanks but I am" Alex said. Then the bell ran and we had to go. At lunch I sat next to Alex. Hey Alex was us your day so far? "Eh I have a lot of home work" Alex said. Me too. Alex dropped his fork and went to get it and his sleeve lifted up and I could se tones of scars. Alex u don't do u I asked. "What" Alex said. I pointed to his arm and he look like he was going to cry so I hugged him. "I'm sorry" Alex said. It's ok just try to stop cutting g for me. "I'll try" Alex said. Good. But why do u cut. "Well cause of the bulling go and I'm depressed" Alex said. I hugged him again. It will be ok Alex I'm here for you. "Thanks" Alex said. The rest of the day was ok and when I got home I was tired. I did my home work had dinner then went to bed.

--------------
I updated the book like I said