~17~

3rd person POV
_________________________

The three boys woke up the next morning with the sound of the alarm ringing in their ears. Taehyung whined and hugged Jungkook tighter,not wanting to leave the warmth of his body.

"Good morning love. We gotta get ready honey" Jungkook said,kissing Taes forehead.

"Come on Tae. Everything will be ok!" Hoseok announced cheerfully.

Taehyung groaned,and got out of bed. The three males got ready hurriedly so as not to be late. They sped out the door,waving a quick hello-goodbye to the Namjin couple,and were on their way. They stopped in front of the gates of their school. Taehyungs heart beat quickens,which Jungkook noticed first. (Because Jungkook and Tae are officially mated,they can sense each other's emotions,feelings,etc)

"Baby it's ok," Jungkook comforted him. J-hope was always a little jealous about the other two being "officially" mates. He wanted to mark Tae soon so he could help and experience what it was like. Hoseok smiled cheerfully at him. Tae went in the middle of the two alphas,holding their hand. The alphas puffed their chest a bit and inched their chins forward,showing dominance. They walked through the gate,onto the crowded front entrance. There were quiet gasps and murmurs. All the students remembered the fight,the crying,everything. And now,they all see the trio together? More importantly seeming to be a poly relationship? The murmurs continued all as the boys walked down the side walk to the school entrance.

The two alphas and a talk with the headmaster,asking to change schedules to keep classes with their omega mate. The headmaster agreed,but they had one class away from Tae they couldn't change. They didn't like that,seeing how it was his math class,which was filled with pricks and assholes. The day had gone pretty smoothly,even at lunch. The 5 boys Jungkook,Hoseok,Taehyung,Jimin,and Yoongi all sat at their usual table (because namjin are ya know,not in school.) They played a bit and talked. It all was fine. After lunch was the dreaded math class Tae didn't wanna go to without his alphas.

"Baby,if anything happens,you tell us. Do you understand?" Hoseok said seriously,gazing into Taehyungs eyes.

"Agreed. Don't hide anything from us. It's useless anyways,I can sense your emotions. If you lie,there will be punishment." Jungkook states firmly.

Taehyung gulped and nodded. "O-ok. Class is starting I should go. Bye alphas!" Tae said smiling,kissing them each on the cheek. Tae entered his classroom,and the two alphas went to their next period.

Taehyung POV

________________________

I entered the classroom,and everyone froze and stared at me. I felt my face flush red from embarrassment. I took my usual seat,trying to hide my face. I could hear quiet whispers among all the students. The teacher entered and all was silent. About 25 mins into class,after we had taken notes and started assignments,the teacher got up to go somewhere. As soon as she excused herself,everyone started talking. I tried to focus on my work.

"Hey slut! Yah! You!" Called one of the alphas in the classroom. His name was Taemin,I remembered. The word stung me. He looked over at him.

"Y-yes?" I answered meekly. I was gonna fight about the word slut being used,but I knew better. I knew i was dealing with an alpha.

"Is one mate not good enough for you? Huh? You have to be a hoe and find two?" Taemin chuckled deeply. My eyes started to water,each derogatory word pierced my weak heart.

"I am n-not a s-slut," I said calmly,fighting tears.

"Yah look at me when you speak pet," the alpha said walking toward him. He traced My jawline,then lifted My chin with his index finger.