Tame the player

Authors note-This first one is just fluff but yeah hope you enjoy hoessss
-Ani

Y/N's POV
I saw her walking up to me. Yup the player of the school the one who has gotten into everyone's pants, Billie Eilish! Ugh why is she walking up to me out of all people?!! I let out a loud groan before looking up and staring into her ocean blue eyes. "Hey mamas" she smirked. I rolled my eyes as I tried to walk away. "Nope" is all I heard before I felt a slight sting on my back getting pinned to the lockers. "Fuck you let me go!" I grunted out as I struggled to get out of her grip. Shit she's to strong.i stared at her my eyes flicking from her eyes to her lips. Ugh why does she have to be the player.."mamas look at me" I looked up and slightly grunted. "Y-yes?"

Billies POV
"Y-yes" I heard the younger girl mumble. I smirked softly. Shit this really breaks me...I wanna tell her how I feel how I fell in love with her..but the I'd lose my popular title of the "Player" Ugh I hate it...to be totally honest I haven't slept with everybody in the school just like 20 which I know sounds like a lot,honestly it's not that much for a full 2 years."fuck meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes mamas" I winked and walked off.

Y/N's POV
"Fuck meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes mamas" I grunted as she walked off to the bathroom I'm assuming. Fine today's my day to shine. I'll put her in her place. She'll me mine and truly mine. I am in love with the player after all...

           -time skip cause I'm a lazy bitch-
When I walked in the bathroom she was standing there sitting on the counter patiently. "Hey mamas" I smiled and blushed looking into her eyes. God those ocean eyes.They sparkle so bright . Her lushes rosy lips ughhh everything about her was so perfect. "Give me a kiss mamas" When she said that I instantly pressed my lips against her soft luscious lips. "Fuck I think I'm in love"

Billies POV
"Fuck I think I'm in love" Wait did I just hear that right ?! Did Y/N/M/L just tell me she's in love with me?! The one I've in love with for the past 3 years?! Holy shit I must be dreaming. God what do I say back. That's when I thought of something to say back
"I love you"