Heartbreaker

Ok so basically this will be kinda sad yes I know 😭 but I gotta try right? ** suicide warning ⚠️ **

Y/Ns POV

"So all I was to you was a fucking sex toy Billie?! You never had feelings for me??! I've trusted you for the past year! You decide it's ok to go out and fuck other people?!" Billie tried to interfere "no baby I swear!" I scoffed at her words. "If you really loved me then why the hell would we be in this situation?! ONE FUCKING YEAR BILLIE! You hurt me!! You missed our anniversary date to hook up with some chick!?" She looked at me. "Well i mean they were a lot better then you in bed...." I laugh tears threatened to fall from my eyes as I tried to hold them back. "Then go get with her! Leave me this house AND YOU BEST NOT THINK OF TAKING THE DOG." I yelled at her pointing her to the door. "I never really loved you Y/N you are not worthy of my love you slut!!" And with that she left. I started to sob telling myself she's not worthy of tears but I couldn't help it. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of pills. She did this to me...she broke me...and she wasn't even phased she fucking left me for some slut...she never really loved me. And with that I took the whole bottle of pills death taking over my body as I fell to the ground. Flashes of Billie and I together come into my head and family. Goodbye world.

Omg I never thought I'd wright something so fucking sad 😭😭😭😭