club life isn't fun

CHAPTER ONE, omniscient pov

—— this is heavily edited.

usually ariana wouldn't mind that she was standing outside of a random club in new york but this time it was almost dreadful. she was only here because her friends dragged her out of her house to party. the typical thing that they would always tend to do on a friday night.

the only problem she had was that she definitely wasn't in any type of party mood. unfortunately, she just couldn't say no to her friends and their stupid begs for her to come. ariana already knew they wouldn't take no for an answer even though she tried.

the group of four stood outside the private club they arrived at only a few minutes ago. she knew that usually only celebrities and rich people were the ones that got inside. which was actually good for the four so all of them wouldn't get bombarded with fans.

of course ariana loved her fans to death. she just wanted to be able to do normal things without constantly getting asked for a picture or getting constantly mobbed by paparazzi and the stupid shouts of questions that came with them.

"this club is so cool !" eric squealed looking around the fancy setting as he held onto ariana's arm from the moment they walked inside. the music blared and lights flashed all against the dance floor and on the many people there.

"it seems a bit crowded" ariana replied with a cringe. she already took notice of the large amount of people dancing and others drinking at the bar or with their friends. her anxiety was creeping up at the sight of it and ariana hated that.

a few heads had already turned as they walked to the vip section. most people realized who they all were. it seemed it was uncommon for four celebrities
to all walk in with each other, she guessed.

harry and normani trailed behind
the two as the neared where they were going. they were most likely in their own conversation about music or what they intended to do tonight.

all of them made there way towards the vip section and sat down. harry had reserved the small area earlier before coming to the club since it would feel chaotic not to have their own space. it was still perfect for them to be able to party as well as interact with the people around them.

ariana took a seat on the black comfortable leather couch as she took off her faux fur white cardigan. their corner of the club showed a clear view of almost the whole place. her eyes darted to the round small table that sat in front of all of them, multiple drinks were placed throughout it.

"stop being so tense, ari. have some fun." harry smiled widely at her as he patted her knee. he lifted his drink up into the air making some random toast that they all would forget in the morning.