girl, that's a friend

CHAPTER FOUR, omniscient pov —— this is heavily edited !!

—— this is heavily edited !!

the car that harry and ariana were seated in pulled up to a large mansion like house that sat nicely on top of a small hill. the sun was just now starting to go down and soon enough it would be completely dark.

ariana could already see people were coming  in and out of the house and some were getting out of there cars that were parked outside. you could hear the loud party music even from sitting in the car as a simple amount of light beamed throughout the house.

before heading over to the party, harry and ariana both decided to change into more party attire clothing than from what they were in earlier.

ariana glanced at harry for a second before they stepped out of the car. it took no time for a few heads to start and turn to look at the pair. ariana didn't mind it much since they were both quite use to stuff like that.

"partying two nights in a row seems odd for you." harry gave ariana a questionable look with a childish grin on his face. he then rubbed the bottom of his chin a bit waiting for her response.

she shrugged at his words as they both walked up the large steps that lead to the house while following behind a few other people.

harry narrowed his eyes at her no response. he has known this girl for years and he's never seen her act this weird before. she usually was pretty outgoing ( when she got comfortable at least ) but it seemed like her nerves were getting the entire best of her.

once they had finally reached the top of the steps and were at the entrance of the house, ariana took a second to scan around the place. she soon saw the familiar face of ariella who was engaging in a conversation with nate.

not long after ariana had just saw the couple, ariella took notice of ariana herself and sent her a small smile. which ariana obviously returned, shrugging her shoulder slightly closer to her face as she did so.

"hey !" ariella called out waving to the other girl before her and nate began walking closer to her and harry. "i'm so glad you could make it." she exclaimed with the same smile still stuck on her face. 

"me too." ariana replied before getting pulled into to a quick hug from ariella and soon having a even quicker hug with nate. afterwards she then turned towards harry. "uh, this is harry. harry, this is ariella and nate." she pointed her finger towards the two although it was quite obvious who was who.

ariella took noticed of harry and when she realized who he actually is, her eyes widen while she tried to keep her shock subtle. she had began to feel a bit intimidated at who was standing right in front of her.