-Chapter 4-

Mr Jamison lead me through a maze of rooms until we got to a door. "After you have finished showering you must come in here and all the things that you will need a in there. Ok?" I nod to him. He then leads me to the Barth room. "Take a shower, bath or whatever you want." He then opens the door lets me walk in and then shuts it behind him. I take of my cotton gown and look at the shower. It had heaps buttons. My body just craved a warm shower, I did not know what button to press for just normal hot, steamy water. I press a couple of buttons, just to see what would happen. Firstly a pinkish-white stream of bubbly warm foam came out that had a soft sent of roses. Then after my body was completely soaked in suds, warm jets of water hit my body.

All to soon the shower was over and I got out of the little glass chamber. I wrap a fluffy towel around my body and to my surprise it was nice and warm. Then I walk into the room that Mr Jamison instructed me to. The room was small and just had a seat a window. A stack of clothes had been placed on the seat. I put each item on, a pair of comfortable, stretchy black jeans that stick to my skin, a black belt, a white t-shirt, black sturdy workers boots made from supple leather and a bight yellow hooded rain jacket that came down to my mid thighs. The jacket was so bright and eye catching that I may as well wave a flag and scream 'I am here come and kill me'. But I knew that it would keep me warm. There was also a black backpack that was heaven enough to at least be filled with something and a watch. I put the watch around my wrist and put the backpack on my back and open the door. Mr Jamison is already waiting for me outside.i walk with him into another room.

This room just had two chairs and a small brief case on a table. He sits me down and then opens the brief case, inside are two needles, one red and one blue. He grabs the red one and places the sharp needle on my forearm. "This is to monitor your health." Then he carefully jabs it into me, I look the other way as he pulls it out of my arm. "And this one is a tracker, so I know where you are at all times." He sticks it into me, I cringe and close my eyes, for some reason this one hurts more the the last. "There we go, you are all done."