-Chapter 10-

When I open my eyes, everything is bright white. Then I notice that something is covering me and that the material that is covering me is soft but grainy at the same time and the floor is also white, soft and squishy. I claw the material of me and realise that I am siting up on a large bed, in a beautiful large room. All the mud that I had put on myself was gone and I was know wearing a silky red short night gown. I look around and my eyes widen, there sitting on a seat was the boy that tried to kill me, he also had been cleaned up. He walks over to me and I shuffle to the edge of the bed feeling my heart beat and a tear roll down my eye, he comes to the bed and smirks one of his evil smirks. "Hello Abigail".

The End.
Authors message-
Hey,
If you made it to the end of the story, then thank you.  Thank you very much.

I am very sorry to leave you on a kind of cliffhanger, but this is where I decided to end this part of the story. If you would like to find out what happens to Abigail now, then please tell me, weather that be commenting or messaging me. I would really like to hear from you guys. I would love readers opinions on the story and characters.

If you liked this story then please like and vote on it as that would mean the absolute world to me.

Anyway, I love you guys so much.
-StephanieArizona❤️