Running away in a Flash

Oof

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Peter walked into the halls of Midtown High, he sighed as his Spidey Senses started tingling and about 5 seconds later he was pushed right back into a locker. "Hey Penis! So you think that if you pay some Tony Stark look alike and steal one of Starks cars you'll become cool or something? Well sorry to break it to you! We. Don't. Believe. You!" Flash exclaimed as he laughed at him, his friends behind him doing the same.

"Actually you know what.. I'm not sorry. So why don't you do us a favour and kill yourself right now." Flash laughed at him like he was the funniest person in the world, some of his friends laughed while others stayed quiet because they were shocked at what Flash had said, so was Peter. Though Flash torments and teases Peter, he'd never tell him to just go and end his life then laugh about it like it was nothing.

Peter quickly shook it off and stood his ground, "Wow Flash, thanks for thinking that I could steal one of the most expensive, high-tech and well guarded cars at Avengers Tower, take it to school THEN go through a whole day without getting arrested. Thank you. Really." Peter said with a slight smirk on his face, many people around Flash laughed.

"I-..Bu-...!" Flash began spluttering random words. He then made a 'hmph' noise then walked off, his friends trailing behind.

"Nice one, loser. I guess you really learnt something from those 'talking back' lessons I gave you and Ned." MJ said as she put a hand on his shoulder. Peter blushed and opened his mouth to respond but he didn't have the chance to when she just smirked at him and walked away.

Peters Spidey Senses tingled a bit so he turned around and saw nothing, weird. "Peter, man, that was amazing! There's no way Flash will bother you anymore after that." Ned told him as he shooketh Peters arm frantically.

Peter felt uncertain and wasn't 100% sure that Flash was actually going to leave him alone, but despite what Peter thought, he agreed with Ned so he didn't have to explain that awful feeling at the pit of his stomach. "Uh yeah I guess he will leave me alone now." hopefully.

TIME SKIP MOTHATRUCKERS

Peter was confused as to why Flash had been ignoring him all day, though he still had a strange feeling tingling at the back of his head, he believed that maybe Ned was right so he carried out with his day being the happiest he could be. Some people he's never  talked to even congratulated him on standing up to Flash. So yeah, Peter was very happy that day. But of course, his Parker Luck wasn't going to help him out all day.

After detention(for being late to class) was over(which just consisted of him staring at MJ) he said bye to MJ and ran to his locker, as he did that his Spidey Senses tingled again but he ignored it, because it had been happening all day and nothing had seemed to occur.

Suddenly someone pushed him into the lockers, he winced and turned away to find Flash. Peter frowned as he realised he had been wrong about Flash leaving him alone.

"So Penis Parker... what's it gonna be today?" Flash asked and glanced at his friends, laughing.

"Uhm.. what?" Peter asked as he shut his locker, bag in hand.

Flash looked at the bag then snatched it out of his hands, "Here, let me get that for you" He told him as he held the bag up.

Peter gave Flash a strange look but Flash then held it up in a stance as if he was going to hit him with it. So all Peter could think about was what May used to do. She'd usually pick something up, maybe a book, or a glass bottle and hold it up above her head, ready to hit him.

His Flashbacks caused him to stop paying attention and he was suddenly hit with the bag on the head, making him wince. Flash noticed this, paused, but then continued to hit him with it.

Peter then noticed that it wasn't Flash's usual friends egging him on, it was the popular seniors that usually only bothered new kids. He then realised that Flash was trying to impress them by hurting him.

He had decided that he wasn't going to fight back, he didn't want to go from 'Puny' to 'Peter Fucking Strong Ass Parker' or people would be suspicious, but also because he didn't want to hurt anyone.

As Flash continued to hit him, Peter suddenly heard beeping and he looked down at his watch... that was flashing(ha see what I did there uwu) red.

Peter remembered that it was a gift from Tony from some time ago. Only he'd do this. He thought while rolling his eyes.

Flash noticed his eye roll and stopped hitting him. "What is it, Penis? Are my punches not enough? Oh that's right. You're too wimpy that you could never take my punches." It partly seemed like Flash knew that wasn't true. Everyone in school knew that Peter had a pretty good build but Flash was so confident he was just blabbing on about things even he knew wasn't true.

Suddenly something crashed into the window, making everyone turn to see..

Iron Man.

Standing there.

In a heroic way.

Welp. Thought Peter. I'm dead after this.