Iron man does whatever an Iron can

Peter: Iron man
Iron man
Does whatever
An Iron can
Can he rust?
Yes he does
Once he watched me
Turn to dust-
Tony: *chokes*
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Iron Man had his repulsors out and ready and was about a millisecond away from firing at whoever dare hurt Peter when FRIDAY notified him that the targets weren't in any way at all a threat. "Thanks FRI for the late update" He said as he

He looked at the shocked teenagers that were laid out around Peter. All shooketh (dont judge me as I will add 'eth' TO ANY WORD POSSIBLE) that one of their favourite heros was standing before them.

"FRI, open the suit please." He told his AI, who complied instantly. He walked out of the suit and stood with a disapproving look on his face that seemed to scare off Flash's friends, except Flash.

"FRIDAY, could you be a dear and send Mark 47 back home for me please. Send Happy to bring the new Stark Car to my location." Tony said, glancing at the suit. A quiet but noticeable 'yes boss' could be heard before the suit packed up and flew off.

Tony took a deep breath in and out. "Name" He asked with such a sour voice that it barely sounded like a question.

Flash looked at Tony for a moment trying to figure out why he was here. He had already crossed out the idea that he was here for Peter as his IQ was too low for him believe that thought. Flash began to come up with different reasons which led to him to think of scenarios. Very good scenarios. Good scenarios for him, of course.

"Flash Thompson, sir." He said proudly, "My father must have sent you here to give me an internship, no doubt." Peter looked at Flash disappointingly, he didn't think he could be THAT stupid.

"Well Dash or whatever your name is, I don't really care to be honest, you won't be getting an internship... But! Would you like to try and guess what you will be getting?" He asked Flash as he helped Peter up. Peter rolled his eyes at Tony as he knew what was coming, Tony stuck his tongue out at him.

Flash, not noticing the exchange between the two, thought about what the great Tony Stark would be getting him. "A full time job at Stark Industries?" He asked then finally looked up at the two. Flash realised at this point that he was truely wrong about Peters "Internship" and wasn't quite sure what was about to come.

"A lawsuit" Tony said bluntly and roughly put a nice note in his front pocket. Tony held Peter up to keep him steady with one arm and held Peters bag in the other as they walked out of the school, leaving a speechless idiot behind.

TIME SKIP TO THE SILENT CAR RIDE BOIZ OOF

Tony and Peter were silent during the car ride as Tony began to tend to the bruises and cuts on Peters face.

"So are you going to explain what happened?" He asked Peter. Happy quickly put the window up, separating himself from the two who clearly needed privacy.

Peter didn't answer and instead looked away. Tony gave him the look but quickly changed it as he knew that this wasn't the time to be scowling at Peter. "How long has this been going on for?" He asked.

Peter again didn't answer and continued to stare at the window next to Tony. "Are you gonna ignore me forever or am I going to have to get some supposed truth serum from Scotts friend Leo or whatever his name is." Tony told him. Peter failed to stifle a laugh even if he was covered in bruises that had already begun to heal.

"You mean Luis?" He asked Tony.

"Ohh so now we're talking, huh?" Tony said making Peter grumble a small 'whatever.'

"Are you going to answer my question?"

Peter looked away from Tony again, staring down at his hands this time. He mumbled his response.

"I'm sorry. Not all of us having super hearing." Tony informed him.

"Since Freshman year" He breathed out.

Tonys eyes went wide, "Freshman??? Since FRESHMAN??!!" Peter nodded slowly, "Why didn't you tell anybody? How did it even happen like I mean you look like you would be a cool guy??" Tony asked him.

"Well believe it or not I was actually popular at the start of High School but then one day I saw a kid with a LEGO star wars super star destroyer and I honestly thought it was the coolest thing ever. But then later that day I saw Flash throwing it to the ground and making fun of him for it. I stood up for him like any good person would and we became friends. The person I'm talking about is Ned. Because I stood up for him though, Flash began to torment me which I was fine with because I can deal with it and I know that if I fought back again he would just move on and torment someone else who can't handle it." Peter told Tony who was shocked.

Tony gave Peter a warm smile, "No kid. No good person would go through all of that just so no one else would get hurt. Only you would, because you're not a good person-.." Peter began to feel down about his statement, "-You're a great person. The best person I ever met along with Pepper and if it makes you feel better I have some news for you. Good news." He told him. Making Peter have a joyous smile on his face.

"How would you feel if.." Tony said and Peter raised his eyebrow at him.

"If?" He questioned.

"If Pepper and I adopted you?" He asked and held a paper up, filled with lots of information in it and at the bottom two signatures, one being 'Anthony Edward Stark' and 'Virginia Potts-Stark.'

Peter looked at the paper with awe and so much happiness he could just explode. He looked at Tony and immediately hugged him, "Yes! Yesyesyesyesyesyes! Absolutely Yes!" Tony wrapped his arms around him, smiling just as brightly as the kid.

"Okay calm down! Calm down, Pete." Tony laughed as they hugged each other.

"Thank you, Tony." He said. Tony laughed again.

"Don't thank me. Thank Pepper, she got all the legal stuff sorted out the moment I asked her if she wanted to adopt you." He told Peter who smiled even more.

"I like Pepper, she's cool." He mumbled into Tonys chest.

"Me too, kid." Tony said.

After a while their hug came to a stop as they entered the parking lot in the Avengers Tower.