i'm so sick

Maha sat back with a huge sigh of relief. Sweat bands dripped down her neck and forehead. She was filled with tiredness, but it was all worth it for the tiny infant screaming her lungs off.

Taehyung's eyes filled with water at the sight of his healthy baby girl.

The nurse who held the child, walked towards the two. She smiled as the tall male watched his new daughter in awe. "Geunyeoleul jabgo sip-eo?"

He nodded and held out his hands, only for the space to be invaded by the newborn.

Maha attempted to speak, but she was restless. It wasn't long till her heavy eyelids closed all together.

A sharp gasp and shaky breathing broke the calm silence in the hospital room.

The new mom just woke up.

Her thick eyebrows furrowed as she looked around the empty room. Not even remembering the event that took place more than three hours ago.

"Tae? Tae? Taey-"

A flush took place then heavy footsteps. The door to the in room bathroom swung open, revealing Taehyung.

"Hi Mama", he mumbled. His eyes drooped of fatigue, but the smile on his face said otherwise. He walked over to his fiancé and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You so tiyur, I try sleep too." He scratched his head in deep thought. "Mmm, I can not sleep?"

Maha smiled at his squinty eyes which tried to determine if he was speaking correctly. "Yes, you can't sleep. Do you want to sleep on that?" The afro girl pointed to the couch against the wall.

"No." Taehyung grabbed her small hand and squeezed it. "Baby is sleeping! Doctor take her to-to", he pointed to the door behind him.

Maha nodded and closed her eyes. "I'm so happy that everything's okay. Did they say when we will get to go home?"

Tae scratched his head. "I don't understand."

"Did the nurse say we can leave?" He shook his head. Tae hummed weirdly causing Maha to lift a brow. "What?"

His monstrous hands found its' way towards her body as he slid her to the edge of the bed.

"Honey!"

Then he climbed onto the bed beside her. "Sleep together", he boxly smiled.

"Noo", she giggled as he wrapped his huge body around her small frame. "Pleaseee!"

"Shh. I try sleep. Goodnight Mama." He snuck a kiss and hid his face onto her shoulder. "I love you."

Maha's smile dropped slowly as she blinked gradually. "I love you too Tae..." she whispered back a little too late.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?
Where's the money, Mahala?!"

"Give me more time. I know what I'm doing!"

"No you don't Maha. You're a piece of shit, just like every woman I know."

i know must of you have seen this and I'm so grateful! if you haven't though, i did upload my first YouTube video! check it out, por favor ❤️