Some Movie Stuffs

I'm freaking out rn geez

Remember when Nizam announced the movie trailer is in March?

We had a discussion about this stuff and I think, they made the movie too fast.

It's rushed.

Well, If the movie turned out great, I'm surprised!

Otherwise, we all know why the movie turned out bad.

They made the movie less than a year, most movies are made for 2+ years.

I can see they're currently very busy.

1. The Boboiboy accounts are not (mostly) really posting Boboiboy related  stuffs.

Like in facebook, it's owned by Monsta so, they had to advertise other series, not just Boboiboy.

2. Fly with Yaya isn't really posting much.
3. VA's acc are not online most of the time. Like BBB's actress, she post daily days (I love it) on IG but now, meh.

Nah, probably busy with other stuffs.

BRING BACK BBB SELFIES AND STUFF

Also, please don't ship too much (FB users). Monsta dosen't really approve of them having a connection.

And Yaya having a cap? Her style is great.

BBB with a vest (?)? ITS TOTALLY GREAT

Fang with a new outfit? DANG YES

Ochobot with the same design from the movie to galaxy to movie again? HECK YEAH

Someone said that the graphics in the movie are great.

I love Thorn's style so much I can't even. Am I the only one who adores his new outfit, he's not the cinnamon roll anymore.

I like Solar's outfit, but he's the only one the some from the galaxy series.

Thunderstorm's outfit is great too, the same rating as the old one.

Ice's outfit, geeeeezzzzzzz. 101/10 HOLY SMOKES HE LOOKS HOT (COOL)

Earth: 8/10

Fire: UwU they removed the hoodie. +Logic

Wind: 7.9/10

Drop ur ratings below but I don't want any hate comments bout my babies