tell

Jimin went downstairs and told the others to gather up. When everyone was sitting on the coutch Jin came in with Jungkook right behind holding his jumper.
"What is going on?" Asked Namjoon as he put down his book. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yes... but Jungkookie has something he want's to tell you guys" Jin said turning towards jungkook. He was looking down on the floor finding it very interesting.
"Could you tell them?" Jungkook whispered into Jins ear so that only he could hear him. "Are you sure you don't want to say it yourself" Jin asks in a normal tone.
The others exept for Jimin and Yoongi had puzzled looks on their faces. Jungkook nodded and looked away while Jin got ready to tell them by coughing to take the attention away from the younger boy behind his broad shoulders.
"As you all know, we are a group and we will always support each other and help each other out if something were to happen-" Jin started off with saying but was interrupted by Yoongi saying "okay just tell us already" 'I'm sleepy'.
"Okay then, Jungkook has... Asthma" he said bluntly. The others that didn't know looked around not knowing what to say. But the silence was broken when Taehyung stood up and moved towards Jin. He pulled Jungkook out from behind him and gave him a big bear hug.
"Why didn't you tell us earlier pabo" Taehyung said pulling away patting the youngers head, messing up his hair. He gave him his box smile and the others joined and they ended up with a big group hug with Jungkook in the middle. Jungkook had a few tears on his cheeks that were visible when the hug ended.
"Why are you crying?" Hoseok said as he dried his tears away with his sleeve. "I'm h-happy" he answered.  "Well remember to never hide anything from us again. Especially when it is your health it's about. Okay" Namjoon said while rubbing his back.
"Of course" jungkook answered back showing his big bunny smile that would make anyone happy.

After Jungkook went to bed again because he was sleepy the others had a little talk. They knew they needed to prepare incase he needed his medication. They knew they needed to buy more and find a place where they would keep it. During practice they had to pay extra attention to Jungkook to make sure he was not hiding his breathing problems in front of them as much as he must have done before.
Hoseok thought back to when he would push everyone a little bit more so that they would gett better. He wished he knew about it before, and regretted when he he saw them all struggling and not taking any brakes. Why did he have to be so careless. Now he had decided that he would not push them as far as before and that he would pay more attention to the smal details and hints while practicing. He knew things would change, hopefully for the better.

I know this is short but I will publish another part soon...

These are some.of the stories I started last year and I plan to finish them but if any of you are interested in any of them or if you want to know what they are about please ask. You are also free to ask about published books that I have not updated in a while😬 I will answer them all. Every feedback is appreciated and I plan of fixing any wrong spelling, wich I know there is a lot of.

 Every feedback is appreciated and I plan of fixing any wrong spelling, wich I know there is a lot of