-1-

''Y/N! What the fuck happened to you? You seemed really lost for a moment'' Hoseok asked, concern in his deep brown eyes. I sighed, clutching the money in my hands. ''I remembered how I got into this shitty business, fucking sucks to be raped when you're 8'' I mumbled, slamming my hand onto the cold table, looking at our plans of action.

Our next plan was to visit a guy who owed our group money, and what I mean by our group I mean me and my best-friends, Hoseok and Yoongi. Those two are inseparable and I slipped into the group by accidentally saving their asses from an assassin, it's a long story.

''Hey Y/N, did you get to count how much we made this week?''

Ah yes, I was supposed to count the money today, that's why I was holding it at first. Too bad my stupid memories decided to kick in right as I was by the end.

''Shit...I got distracted, sorry Yoongi'' I said, and the man just grunted in response. A sigh left my mouth as I picked the cash up again, having to start all over again.

Suddenly, the front doorbell rang, my ears perking up in alarm. Immediately the money was safely tucked away in my pocket, and a hand was on my gun. Yoongi was also prepared, grasping his knife, Hoseok being the one to go and look who was behind the door. The red-haired man made it to the door, looking through the peephole, only to breathe a sigh of relief, motioning for us to put our weapons down.

In stepped Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin, another small group of 'the bad guys' as people would call all of us, but we wouldn't think of ourselves that way, I need to make a living somehow, don't I?

We all have traumatising pasts, meaning our lives haven't been easy. But we find comfort in each other, we share our experiences and don't get judged by the rest of society. Let's take Yoongi for example, his parents disowned him when he was young, meaning he had to survive on his own, then there's Jimin, he killed two men who were harassing his girlfriend...he's the one who doesn't take things lightly.

Then there's me, my mum and I were raped when I was little, and then she was killed...right before my own two eyes. It haunts me every night, but I try my best to distract myself from the horrors of it all.

''So...you fuckers want to eat?'' Namjoon questioned, and everybody nodded, my stomach grumbling in hunger as a response.