-2-

''How long has it been? I want that juicy slice of pizza already...'' Seokjin pouted, leaning back in his chair. ''Calm down, this is perfect. We have time to discuss our next mission'' Namjoon replied to his boyfriend, crossing his arms. Jin sighed, standing from his seated position.

''It was YG, right? The one who owed us money'' He asked, looking at the papers on the wooden table. ''Yeah, that bastard's always stealing our shit'' I muttered, rolling my eyes. ''Well, this time...we won't be so merciful'' Yoongi chuckled, fiddling with his sharp knife. I laughed, when suddenly, the doorbell rang. We all glanced at each other, silently deciding who will go and see whether it was the pizza delivery or an assassin. All eyes turned to me, so I stood up with a sigh, placing a hand over the holster of my gun. I walked to the wooden door, carefully looking through the peep-hole, seeing two men standing there talking about something. They were wearing Yeontan's Pizza jackets though, making me motioning for the others to put away their weapons. I covered my holster with my oversized sweater, pulling the door open. The boys turned to me with surprised faces, before the brown-haired one gulped. The one with blue hair glared at the shorter one, before smacking his arm. I raised a brow at their exchange, cocking my head to the side. ''May I have the pizza...?'' I awkwardly asked, and the brown-haired one nodded, his deep eyes staring into my (E/C) ones. He shakily handed the box over, before the other pinched the bridge of his nose. ''You have to ask if it was the right place, dummy, and also make sure that we're delivering to the right person'' He said to the one who was handing me the box of food, making him quickly pull back. ''Oh um...a pizza for RM?'' The one who seemed to be younger asked hesitantly, making Namjoon rise from his chair and trot over to the door. ''That's me, now if you don't mind, I'd really like to have my hands on that pizza, we're all quite hungry here'' He said with his deep voice, making me roll my eyes. ''Stop, you're scaring the poor kid'' I told him, turning back to the delivery men. ''First day on the job, huh?'' I giggled, and the brown-haired one quietly chuckled, whilst the blue-haired man sighed. ''We have other deliveries to do as well, Jungkook, better hurry this up'' He said, walking back to the company's car. The boy, Jungkook, bit his lip in thought, before handing Namjoon the pizza. ''Would you like to pay with cash or card?'' He quietly questioned from me, seeing as Namjoon had already walked back to the others, who were digging into the food. I smiled lightly, pulling out a twenty dollar bill, handing it over to his shaking hands. ''Hey, Jungkook, was it? You don't have to be so nervous, it's not like every customer bites...unless you want them to'' I winked, biting my lip. He blushed, gulping. He handed me the change, before bowing deeply, rushing back into the car. I laughed openly, closing the door softly. 

''So, already made his dick twitch?'' Yoongi asked, taking a bite from his slice of cheesy goodness. I rolled my eyes, smacking his arm, before plopping down into the cushioned chair in the corner of the room. ''As if, I'm not even that attractive...but to be honest, he looked pretty good...'' I muttered to myself, watching silently as my friends ate.