The Big Move to New York

Previously:

"Don't worry you'll fit right in with everyone." I knew from that moment on my life would never be the same. I also thought maybe I can finally get some answers.
______________________________________

*Your P.O.V

"(Y/N) WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!"
"Uggghhh why is she in such a rush all the time. Why can't my mom just chill for half a second?"
"I don't know (Y/N). But I really don't know what I'm going to do without you living next door to me." Ava said as she turned to me with tears.
"Aww Ava don't cry if you cry I'll cry and then we will both be crying and then we can't make each other feel better because we are both crying."
"Your right, but promise to facetime, text, call anything to keep in touch all the time. I am going to be so lonely without you. Do you really have to leave?" I feel bad leaving Ava behind. She knows my powers she should be able to come with us.
"Yah it's for the greater good."
"Alright well be sa..."
"(Y/N) NOW!!"
"I'M COMING!!!"
Me and Ava said goodbye and I headed out the door to find a large limo waiting infront of the house. I saw my mom talking to a man in sunglasses with a very fancy looking suit. When he turned to face me I realized that it was The Tony Fricken Stark. But I kept my cool and walked to stand next to my mom.
*Tony's P.O.V
As I was talking to (M/N) this young girl walked over and stood next to her. I could tell she was (M/N) and Thor's daughter, but did not want to say anything that might not be known. I Was brought back to reality when i heard a voice call my name.
"Ahem... Hello Mr. Stark it is a pleasure to meet you, I am (Y/N)." As she held out her hand I shook it and commented, "The pleasure is mine, it is finally nice to meet you after 15 years I thought (M/N) would of invited me sooner."
"Beg your parden?" (Y/N) said. And my stupid loud mouth couldn't keep in the information I wasn't supposed to share.
"Yes me and your mother are great friends along with the rest of the Avengers. Hasn't quite been the same since she left the team." The moment I finished I saw that (M/N) was giving me her famous death glare and from that moment I knew I screwed up, but the show must go on. "Why don't we all head to the airport."

(Time skip brought to you by Tony running away from your mom)

*Your P.O.V
We pulled up to the Avengers tower and I started getting really nervous and excited. I knew that those people were different like me, but they were heroes and the world excepted them and I'm just a small little child.
"Hey kid you ready to head inside?"
I snapped out of my thoughts when Tony spoke to me. "Yah I'm ready let's go." We all got out of the car and headed straight up to the floor with the living room. Of course all the Avengers were sitting there and then a guy dropped down ffom the ceiling in a spider suit infront of me.
"Ahh!" I blew some really strong wind gust forward and the spider guy flew into the wall and everyone in the room turned to face me.
"Ah crap I'm so so sorry. Uhh hi everyone will he be ok?" "He's fine." Tony said, "Everyone this is (Y/N) (L/N). Our new recruit."