Training Time

Previously:
"Hey (Y/N) come on we need to go to the training room which is down a few floors."

"Ok perfect let's go"
__________________________________
*Peter's P.O.V

"Oh my god."(Y/N) said as she walked into the room."This place is huge"

I laughed at her excitement. "Yah Mr. Stark said the Avengers needed the best place to train so he built this."

"So... Uh Peter should we...ah uh get started?"

She was so cute when she was just unsure of what to say next. Peter stop it you just met her don't jump into things. "Yah sure. Umm how much fighting or training experience have you had?"

*Your P.O.V

Peter was asking how experienced I was but all I could focus on was those adorable brown eyes of his while he was talking...

"Umm (Y/N)? Did you hear me?"

"Oh sorry right... Well let's see I never learned how to fight hand to hand but I do know how to throw a punch and use a gun."

"So you don't know how to use your powers at all?"

"Nope only when I'm scared or in danger do they ever do something."

"Ok well why don't we go over to the punch bags and I can see how good you can throw a punch?"

"Sure why not. Then can we shoot some targets after?"

"Of course. We can work on whatever you want." He flashed that cute little smile of his towards me.

As we walked over to the punching bag I noticed that Peter was very fit to say the least for a kid his age. I knew he had spider powers but what I did not know was how he got them.

"Umm hey Peter I don't really know if this is a sensitive topic or not but could I ask...umm how did you get your powers?"

"Oh that. I got bit by a radioactive spider on a field trip that's all. No extreme orgin story for the powers."

"That's cool... At least you know where all of yours came from..."

"I'm sure you'll find out soon (Y/N)."

"Thanks Spider-boy. Let's get started."

"It's Spider-Man." He mumbled under his breath as I just giggled while rapping my hands. "Show me what you got."

I knew I had to impress Peter because if I am being completely honest with myself I might have a slight crush on him. I took about five swings at the bag before it flew off the chain across the room. I look over to see Peter staring there with wide eyes.

"Wow...umm yah that was...pretty impressive."

"Yah guessing has to do with you know the powers and all but I can't be sure."

"Well now that we have seen that wanna go shoot some targets?"

"Hell yah let's go."

I grabbed Peter's hand and thought I noticed a slight blush on his face as well as mine as I dragged him over to the weapons on the wall next to the targets.

*Peter's P.O.V
She just shot six for six all hitting the bullseye. I kinda just stood there looking like an idiot dumb founded at the fact that she hasn't even used her powers but is already a threat to anyone against her.

"Is there anything you can't do?"

"I mean I have never shot a bow before why don't I try that." She said with I shrug I just motioned for her to try.

The first arrow hit the middle of the target and the second split the first arrow in two. Clint may have some competition here if she keeps this up.

"Well apparently you pick up on things like this really fast. Wanna try picking up some fighting moves while sparring?"

"Yah could I perhaps watch a video of some of the team sparring or something so I can pick a few things up before we start."

"Yah sure here just watch it on my phone." I looked over her shoulder at a video of Nat and Clint sparring and thought 'lets hope she focusses on Clint cause I'm a dead man if she picks up Nat's moves'

*Your P.O.V

As I watched Clint and Nat spar I observed both fighting styles and half way through figure I had it down and handed the phone back to Peter.

"I'm ready let's do this."

"You sure. I'm going to go easy on you since this is your first time."

"Don't bother." You said with a smirk. With that confusing Peter you took that chance to slide between his legs and kick his knees so tumbled foward off balance as he was recovering you lanched your self at him using various martial arts to attack him. You could tell Peter was struggling to keep up with this fight so you decided to end it and pin him down on the mat.

"Haha I won. Beat that." That's when you noticed the position you were in. Your face was only a few inches away from his and you were basically sitting on top of him. A blush slowly crept onto your face.

"Did I tap out yet?" That statement confused you for a second before Peter had quickly reversed the situation. No you were the one pinned. You saw a blush creep onto his face also as he finally realized how this would look to someone who walked in. So you tapped out. But he didn't move.

"Umm Peter you win... Uh what are you..."

With that Peter had kissed you. You were shocked for a second but then kissed back. You felt electricity fly betweeen you two as the kiss continued. Finally you both took a breath and sat up.

"Uh wow...I don't know what to say..."

"Oh no I just completely screwed everything up didn't I? I kinda figured it was too soon cause we just meet a short time ago I just..."

You cut him off with another kiss.

"Peter it's ok I like you too." You giggled at his shocked face as you jumped up and said. "Let's go get some food"

Little did you two know there was someone or someones sitting in front of the screen watching everything that just happend.

*Tony's P.O.V
"Cap did you see that our ship is sailing. On the calm ocean making progess quicker than expected because the wind is on our side."

"Yah Tony I saw. We may support this but no one should let (Y/M/N) know about this she'll probably flip out.

"Your right Cap but we have (your's and Peter's ship name) to keep to ourselves for now. The rest of the team will find out eventually."

Unedited but oh well. This is my first story. I know it sucks but I'm trying here.