1| 12 AM

- 🌙 -

- 🌙 - [ created : october 23rd 2019 ] [ finished : october 23rd 2019 ][ rewritten : may 17th 2020 ]

- 🌙 -
[ created : october 23rd 2019 ]
[ finished : october 23rd 2019 ]
[ rewritten : may 17th 2020 ]

the blonde stared down at his phone, tears welling up in his eyes. how did he manage to make the one person he needed be most, hate him?

it felt like everything was going wrong, as though the world had turned on him. he felt isolated like he had lost everyone.

he quickly set the phone down, getting up from the leather couch he had been sitting on the past week, unable to sleep. his stomach growled, but nothing was inside his kitchen. the cupboards stood empty, as did the fridge.

he let out a frustrated sigh, grabbing onto his hoodie that sat on top of a chair. he quickly stuffed the hoodie over himself, grabbing onto the apartment keys before heading out.

there was a convenience store down the street, the two boys would always go there when they wanted to do nothing but stuff themselves. they'd buy every snack on sight, the total price leading up high. they would end up watching movies, leaving some of the snacks untouched until the next morning when they didn't feel like cooking.

those nights we're the best. he missed those nights. he missed being able to cuddle up to the boy, letting out soft screeches when he'd start tickeling him.