6 | 6 AM

- 🌙 -

- 🌙 -

tears streamed down jisungs face, he was sobbing. his phone was empty, no messages, no calls. nothing, for the past 2 hours since chan had left, nothing.

6:21, nothing.

he didn't mean to mess up this bad, he regretted everything. everything that made the boy leave.

memories flooded his mind, thinking about when they had first met. their first date, their first kiss, when they'd asked each-other if they wanted to be a couple. everything they used to do, cuddle, the forehead kisses, the back hugs, fooling around together.

the boy had saved him back then, now...it hurt to think of him.

his sobs continued as he laid down on the couch, hugging the pillow in between his arms. his phone sat on the table in-front of him, left all alone.

he couldn't hear anything besides himself, curling up into a ball.

he failed to realize the door getting unlocked, and the boy walking into the room. all he felt was himself getting pulled up into a hug.

his sobs grew even harder, recognizing the boys arms with ease. "i'm sorry, baby, i shouldn't have left you like that," he whispered into jisungs ear.

he felt his arms rubbing his back, trying to calm him down.

the boy finally felt stable enough to let go, sitting back. minho had a tear rolling down his cheek. he never cried, he was the strong one in the relationship. jisung threw himself onto the boys arms again, holding tightly onto him as if he would leave.

he felt him kissing the crown of his head, whispering, "i'm here, i promise i won't leave you again. i couldn't lose you, you mean so much to me."

"i love you."