Part 3

-Sally POV-

My eyes became wide open to the sound my Walkie Talkie beeping.

"Hey Sal .uh..there's something you need to see" said Larry
"What do you mean?" I said in a groggy voice while lazily trying to reach for my glass eye and mask.
" Well.. I can't really explain but just come down here."

I quickly put on my black long sleeve shirt, red jeans, and also put my hair up in pigtails. Then head on to the basement.
When I finally get there I see Larry looking at this girl on the ground with really short auburn hair, and in a light yellow dress with black and white striped tights.She also had a purse with her that looks like it's filled to the brim with what looked like to be pills.

"Where did you find her?" I ask Larry."She was just there Lying on the ground when I found her.Thats when I called you to get over here."
" I she okay?"  I try to think of a way of how she could have ended up here.
"I don't know, man. But think I saw breathing a second ago." He said, then went somewhere to only come back with a pencil.
"I'm going to poke it"
" Larry don't do this" I say, trying to grab the pencil out his hand but it was too late. He was already jabbing her with the eraser side. She still isn't waking up but we can see that she's breathing. So that's good, I guess  as long as Larry isn't poking random people with pencils I think we're ok.

About a minute had gone by when Larry asks." Where do you think she could have come from? Do you think she might be part of the cult?"
" I don't think so . I mean if they wanted if they wanted to do something to us I think they would try to at least lure us to a weird place." I reply calmly.
" I guess your right on that"

At this point she still hasn't woken up so we both carried her into Larry's room to get some sleep. We soon left to hang out with Todd after because watching a person sleep until they wake up was getting boring.

-Fran POV-

Fran's eyes slowly opened. Realizing that she wasn't in the same place that she was the night before she quickly got up from the bed and started to look around the strange room. The walls of the room she was in were  filled with posters with weird names on them. Beside one of the posters was a radio on top of a cabinet with a TON of CDs.
She walked towards a drawer and this one had an alarm clock on it."7:30" she thought.

After realizing that there wasn't really much there but some shirts and CDs on the floor, Fran took a deep breath then tried to open the door. Thankfully it wasn't locked, so she quickly took the opportunity to leave. She had only made it to an elevator when she soon stopped by two boys coming from some other floor. Fran froze  not knowing what to do until one said
"Oh shit she woke up!" Said the one with long brown hair.
————————————————————
This is my longest chapter I have done.. ye ... I'm happy.. oh and there will be cussing so be prepared for that in later chapters .