Help Me to Help Him

Let's start with the very obvious. I'm an Ajin. As far as I'm concerned I'm the first female Ajin to be discovered in Japan. There was another ajin but I don't remember who they were. I escaped that hell. Now I'm on the run fearing for my life.
~~~~~~~~~
The snapping of branches and twigs was heard as her labored breath became harder and harder. Her feet bled as the rocks and nature cut and bruised her feet.
"I see the ajin!!"
The officer shouts as she whips her head around. Not paying attention she misses her footing and rolls down a hill. Hitting her head knocking her unconscious a figure runs up to her grabbing her body and hiding her. The female awoke to something soft and muscular. Her eyes widen as she freaks punching the unknown person in the face. Ready to throw a near by rock he pins you down telling you he won't hurt you. You look up at him then calmed slightly. You slowly sit on your knees and say
"Who are you and what's name??"
"My name is Kaito~!" Nice to meet you...uhh..."
" y/n"
Kaito looks behind you only to tense up
"What the hell is that?!" He yells panicked as he spots a black ghost
You hum and look back.
"Oh... His name is Tree. He's my friend."
You say calmly. She looks back at her IBM and nods. The IBM looks down and gives a thumbs up. The female turns back to the boy. They boy looks down and then smiles then looks at her holding his hand out for her to take. She makes a small smile and takes it as they both run to his house. The IBM hides behind a tree watching them run off together then a smile forms but not in a sinister way, a happy way. He runs after them and jumps to the sky before disappearing.
~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n wakes up the next morning cuddling a soft object. She cracks open her eyes only to flush red as she felt a hand grope her right boob
"KYAAAAAA!!!!!"
*slap*
The sound rings through out the room.
The two children sit in the bathroom in the tub. The both of them faced away from each other all the while their faces turned red. Though this could have been avoided if not you weren't afraid of water. It isn't your fault you were drowned in one of your tests. You hugged your knees burying your face into them as you started to tear up. You felt warm arms wrap around you. Turning you discovered it was Kaito. He smiles at you and tells you, "You'er safe now. No one can ever harm you again."

He's right. You were safe. With Tree. With this house. With him.

A few years had past and you and Kaito were in Highschool. You always stuck to him because nobody dared to mess with you. You had dyed your h/c locks to a crimson red and you wore electric blue contacts to make you look more intimidating. You became an emotionless person. You never smiled, laughed, cried or even got scared. The only emotions that would be displayed is anger, wrath, and rage. You figured to move pass things after you murdered two boys hurting Kaito. It was more like you were protecting him instead of him protecting you. You were sitting with Kaito outside of a corner store him sitting on the sidewalk drinking something. You stood beside him, on your phone as Tree looks over your shoulder looking at the news of an Ajin escape. You sigh as you remember how you were all over the news once until you changed your identity completely except for your first name. You feel tree look up and then vanishes on his own accord. She looks to the side to see a few students walking. You see them whispering about you and Kaito. Your blue eyes sharpen as you hear them call Kaito a delinquent. You notice a black haired boy that stood amongst the group whose eyes sharpened right back at you. You see his mouth move but, no sound came out. You assume he mumbled something cause you to make the nastiest glare ever causing the boys to flinch and move on.
"Something is off about that boy..." Tree mumbles but then gets distracted by a butterfly. Tree is right. Despite his features he is a very kind and caring IBM. He doesn't murder but instead, he follows around butterflies and pets random dogs in passing. So if Tree notices something odd it must be true.
Walking with Kaito to the house you hear sirens and police lights. Pulling your earbuds out you listen to the conversation but what caught your attention more was when the officer mentioned there was an Ajin sighting due to a truck driver hitting a student.
'It was that black haired boy!' You think in your mind. You and Kaito act natural and walk home. As soon as you get home Kaito says
"Pack your bags now."
And you rush upstairs only to find Tree and a packed bag. You look at tree as he lightly brushes the painted blue butterflies on the wall.
"Why do we have to leave home?" Came out his ghostly raspy voice. He looks at you his black face blank but you could tell he was sad.
"I'm not even sure myself. Trust me I don't want to leave either." You frown only for Kaito to turn you around and face him. He gives you a hard stare before. Telling you
"It's not right for him to be on the run and then get captured in the end. I helped you and you ended up living a life not noticed. So please y/n... help me to help him."

*welcome new readers my name is Aiyame Hana. You can call me Mae or Author-chan which ever floats your boat. I will be off and on this story due to the fact I have 3 other successful stories you should read. Both are My Hero Academia. I do take requests for the one shot book so look into it and hope you guys ay Lear likes the first chapter.
ROSE BLAST AWAY~!