Goodbye Home, Goodbye Butterflies

As Kei ran through the trees he finally dials Kaito. You stood in your room looking at your wall of butterflies. Clenching your hands in fists you punch the wall. Kaito walks into your room and tells you
"Let's go its time." You turn and face him, your eyes looking sharp.
"Fine." You whisper angrily.
Grabbing your black motorcycle helmet you zip up your skin tight black leather jacket. Sitting on your now running motorcycle you look ahead of you and see Kaito. He nods at you and you nod back. You both zoom off into the night your bags in tow. Kaito stops near an area and signals you to stay near by but out of sight. You nod and you run into the trees jumping up to a branch staying above everyone as Kaito finds the friend he was looking for. You could see it was a friend reunion but now isn't the time. Your electric blue eyes sharpen as a cop notices them. Jumping on the officer's shoulders you grab his head and snap his neck. You jump off the body before it hits the ground and you land a directly behind the black haired male your knees touching his back as he looks up at you frightened. You glower down at him but perk up at Kaito's demand
"You're coming with us now."
You swiftly lead them to the bikes and you hopped onto yours and put your helmet on. You started up your engine and Kaito shouts at you to go ahead of them due to the cops finding them. Reving the engine you sped off turning your radio on high to make sure nothing bad happened to them. It was obvious you weren't to happy having to say the boy her basically talked shit about you and Kaito but whatever Kaito says goes.
"Y/n we're going to pull over to get gas ok? Stop at the gas station."
"Ok. I'll see you there."
You look to your left to see the gas station and stopped. You parked your bike and went inside. Looking around the store for some snacks you pull your hoodie up as to not draw attention to yourself. Since no one can see him, Tree follows closely behind you hovering over your shoulder when you would stop to look at the options of food. Picking out chocolate cake you go to the register to pay. Hearing the tv news Tree looks up at it and taps your shoulder telling you to look. You look up only to see that kid's face on the screen. You scoff and pay for your cake. You walk out side and spot Kaito outside filling up his tank. Walking up to him he gives you a stare.
"What did you get?"
You stare at him with a blank stare. You then pull out the cake and show him.
He looks at it in surprise for a minute then snorts then chuckles.
"Hah, y/n your too cute. You might be tough as hell but your such a girly girl." He smirks at you and you blush. You accidentally drop the cake only for Tree to catch it before it fell and you start hitting your dork and ass of a friend.
"Whatthefuckiamnotcuteyousonofabitchiwillfuckingmuderyourass!" You yell at him in a rush, your face bright red. In the background of this the black haired boy looks at this in shock. The both of you give each other a hard stare before snorting and laughing it off completely ignoring the task at hand.
"Ok we should probably get going."
Your smile instantly fell. He knew you never wanted to leave home. He knew that even though your laugh was a minute long he must remember that your were the one wearing the pants out of all three of you. He is basically risking your life to save another and he knows it. He just wishes you were more on board with this. Starting up your engine again. As you were speeding down the road you were lost in thought.
'Stupid Kaito. Who does he think he is?! I should've just stayed home.' You suddenly get. Radio call from him telling you he just pulled over to let his 'friend', Kei, you assumed was his name due to the reports and the constant use of it from Kaito. You pull off to the side nowhere near them. You take off your helmet and stare up at the sky. Clenching your fists you grit your teeth and scream up to the heavens. A single tear slides down your face and you quickly dismiss it as you hear your radio go off and you can hear the sound of someone getting hit. 'Kaito!?'

Kaito POV
I don't need to always depend on her. I need to do this all by myself. I need to rescue Kei!

Narrator POV
As he went for a swing to knock out one of the two men that tried to kidnap Kei he missed and was hit in the stomach. He groaned and slumped to the floor and was harshly grabbed by one of them. Suddenly Kei yells out paralyzing everyone momentarily. He snaps out of his shocked state as they all unfreeze and one quickly points a gun at him. Kei started at the man frightened. Before he could pull the trigger y/n rushed out from behind the Bush startling the man with he gun. The man fires the gun but wasn't fast enough to see the pipe she held and took a hard blow to the head as well as his accomplice. Kaito stumbles to stand up and goes to help Kei up.
"Y/n let's go." Kaito says to her back.

She remains facing away from him and utters only for the three of them to hear,"Goodbye home, goodbye butterflies." Before revealing the bullet wound in her side.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
I hope you enjoyed this chapter please read my other stories as well.