What does Alpha, Beta and omega mean?

It is a kink trope were in some or all people have defined biological terms originating from animal behaviour research. There may be werewolf knotting, or other animalistic elements involved (ex. Heats and Mating) or characters may be otherwise purely human.

Almost all the time omegaverse is BoyXboy

Alphas- generally dominant and able to impregnate omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused.

Betas- they are subordinates to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate omegas; in some fanworks betas are not present and the trope is known as Alpha X omega, in others they take the role and functions of omegas and omegas aren't present. They are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy with none of the special attributes of Alphas and omegas

Omegas- generally lowest on hierarchy  ( although in some fanworks omegas are rare and prized). Male omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, often referred to as being bred or mated. Lovers may form pair-bonds with a special connection with empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate while the omega may become submissive. Omegas and Alphas go into heat and need to have sex; this may be the only time omegas are fertile.

From these basic elements a wide and vast variety of fanworks can be constructed. Some A/B/O works are straight-up porn, some explore social justice issues, some turn the trope on its head and make Alphas rather than omegas the disenfranchised group, etc.