Chapter 10

Without thinking, I pushed him back until he bump into a table. With my sudden action, almost everyone gasp while the others backed away.

Why are they afraid of him? He doesn't look that dangerous.

"Ever heard of personal space? You're invading my space." I said confidently and he slightly growl.

"Yow Feitan! You finally found your match!" Shalnark laugh and Feitan glared at him. "Just joking bro! Haha!"

"You asked for it." Feitan charged towards me and I widen my eyes.

Although everything happened in a flash. When he was about to punch me, I grab his arm and flipped him over then pinned him down the ground while holding his arm behind his back.

There was a moment of silence, as if I became the biggest criminal in the whole world. Some people gasp at what just happen while the others have their mouth wide open. I myself was also shock because I didn't know that I could do something like that.

It was like as if my body moved on it's own without me controlling it. I immediately let go of Feitan and looked at my own hands.

How did I...

"Whoa Greenie, how did you do that?" Shalnark ask me and I took a step away from Feitan.

"I-I..." Words can't even come out of my mouth because I also don't know how I did it.

Without thinking, I ran outside and went back in my so called house.

???'s POV

"Hmmm, she still have the skills and still couldn't get away from him huh?" I ask my brother and he slightly growl.

"This is not suppose to happen. I was suppose to be the one in there first but that brat ruined everything!" My brother shouted and I laugh.

"Can't change the fact that he's better than you though." After I said that, he shot me a glare and I just shrug. "Although they're unlucky because they couldn't remember anything."

"I'm going next." My brother stated and I widen my eyes.

"But your not read-" Before I could even finish my word, he slammed the door shut and I sigh.

"Now things are going to get more interesting." I said to no one as I at the screen of Y/n lying down the bed and Feitan making his way to her hutt.

Reader's POV

"How the hell did I do that?!" I ask no one in particular as I examine my hand.

It seems weird but it felt like I have more skills than what I did back then. Scary but cool at the same time. Suddenly, someone was banging on my door.

"Who is it?!" I ask but whoever it is didn't stop banging the door. "I said who is it!"

I sigh and was about to open the door but got a fright when the door suddenly landed down the ground. Dust began to spread and I had to cover my nose and mouth so I won't breath it in.

Without a warning, I was pinned down the ground with my right arm on my back.

"How dare you embarrassed me in front of everyone then just walk out of the door without apologising?" The person questioned and I already knew who it is.

Somehow, I felt like I know him more than this and I was happy to annoy him even more.

"That's why the doors are there right? To walk in and out of it. Don't you have the sense of logic?" I smirk without him seeing it then he flip me over so I could see his face.

"You don't know who you are messing with." He slightly growl and I chuckle.

"Don't I?" I questioned and he glared at me. "All I see in front of me is a normal person who probably have the same skill as me."

I was shock at what I just said since I didn't even know if I have the same skills than him. But there was one thing that I felt, it was like as if I was having a Deja Vu.

His lean a little bit closer making some of his hair fall on his face and suddenly, everything went slow motion for me. I could suddenly hear my heart beating like a drum as I stare into Feitan's grey eyes.

"You are going to regret this." I didn't understand what he just said because I was so focus on his eyes.

Those eyes, it looks so... familiar

I was brought back to reality when Feitan grab my wrist and I was shock at the scene. The tip of my pointy and middle finger was touching his soft cheek. I stared at his hand, which was holding my wrist and I couldn't stop my heart from beating.

What in the world is happening to me?

Bu-bump...

Bu-bump...

Bu-bump...

That was all I could hear. Everything around me seems to stop. It was as if we were the only people in the world.  The feeling felt so good that I didn't wanted it to end.

No one moved or say a single word. We just stared into each other's eyes, waiting for something to happen. To break the awkward situation, I retrieved my hand and looked away.

"I... I-I..." Words can't even come out of my mouth.

A knock on the door saved the awkwardness inside the room.