Chapter 15

I saw Gentru pointing a knife on her with Bara and Sab behind her.

"We finally found a way to defeat you Feitan." Gentru chuckled as he place the knife on Greenie's neck.

Seeing her like that shoots fear through my whole body. This was the first time I felt fear. Normally on a situation like this I would just walk away or solve the problem depending on the situation but when it comes to her, it's like my body weakened when I know her life is on the line.

My head started aching again as another memory was played.

Flashback

"FEITAN HELP!" I turned around and saw three guys holding a girl with a gun pointing at her.

"We finally found a way to defeat you Feitan." The guy said.

"Let her go." I demanded and they all chuckled.

"Oh come on, we know that you love this girl. You don't have to hide it, everyone can see it so now, let's see what will happen if you lose her."

"Feitan, I-I'm scared..." The girl said and I could feel that was afraid too.

"Don't worry Y/n, you will be fine. I promise." I told her. "If it's me whom you want, take me and leave her out if this."

"Oh no no no, that's not how this works. We want to see you suffer!" He slap Y/n on the face and she fell down the ground.

"Y/N!" I yelled and was about to attack but Gentru pointed the gun at her, making me stop on my track.

"Now now, we don't want her hurt do we?" Gentru laugh wickedly but Y/n took this opportunity to swipe him on the leg.

I charged forward and grab the gun but didn't see that one of his friend also had a gun.

"FEITAN!" Y/n shouted and went in front of me and I shot the other two.

Y/n fell down the ground and I caught her on my arms. She was shot almost near the chest and I used my top to stop it from bleeing.

"Y/n no!" I felt tears falling down my eyes and Y/n manage to chuckle.

"The Unbeatable Feitan is crying? In front of a girl? Now that's something knew." She teases but then cough out blood.

"Stop talking, I'm going to get you help." I carried her in a Bridal style and started running to who knows where.

"Hey Fei? If I don't make it-" She started talking but I cut her off.

"You're going to make it." I said, tears was dripping like a water fall.

"You know, you look hot without a top on." She was still trying to make a joke and I know why she was doing that.

I know so well that she doesn't want to see me crying and sad because of her so I wiped away my tears and tried to be strong... for her.

"Anyways, what I was trying to say is... if I don't make it..." Her breathing was now heavy and it was hard for her to speak.

"Just don't speak! Save your breath!" I yelled at her and she gave me a reassuring smile.

Tears started to fall again and she wiped them away.

"Thank you..." She said in a whisper that you could barely hear it. "I... love you."

Her hands fell lifeless and I panicked, searching for a help immediately until I saw Pitou.

"PITOU!" She got a fright from the sound of my voice.

"Feitan, what's-" As soon as she saw Y/n, she widen her eyes and ask her friends to help her.

She was a doctor. She grab a bed and got me to place Y/n on it.

"I'm sorry but you're gonna have to stay here." Pitou told me and I nod.

While waiting for someone to come out, I couldn't stop worrying about Y/n. After a long hour of wait, Pitou came out and I immediately went to her.

"She's really a fighter you know that?" She ask in amusement. "Anyways, good thing that the shot wasn't directly on her heart. She lost lots of blood but she's fine now. She will have to rest for a month though so no training for her."

"Thank God..." I sigh and left out a big sigh of relief.

"And she wants to see you." Pitou added and I nod.

I came in and saw Y/n. It was the first time I saw her like that. She look like a fragile glass that could break if someone dropped it and I hated it seeing her like that.

"Oh don't give me that face, I am fine! I could still take Pitou down you know." She tried putting out a tough face but failed.

I went beside her and kneeled, then tears started to fall again.

"Y/n, I'm really really sorry I couldn't protect you!" I cried and she pulled me into a hug.

"Fei, you don't need to apologize, besides you were the one who saved me so I should thank you." She stroke my back and I shook my head.

"I should have listened to you, I should have-" She place her finger on my mouth and smiled.

Even though I couldn't see her face, I knew that she was smiling.

"It's okay, I was too wreckless is all but thanks to you, I'm fine."

That's when I decided that I will protect her with my life. I will always be beside her no matter what happens.

End of Flashback