Chapter 9

Erik:

*This is inside of Erik's "diary"

December 21st: Last day of school before Winter Break. I haven't seen Ellias all day.

December 22: It's only 9 days 'till Eli's birthday. Where is Ellias?

December 23: What did I do? Something must've happened for him to be so distant! Was it me?

December 25: Christmas was lonely without him. I hope he got that new camera he's been wanting.

December 26: The days without him are killing me! I haven't seen him for 6 days. I haven't even heard from him. Everything is falling apart. I need to do something.

December 28th: I tried texting him from my mom and dad's phone. He blocked both with the message: Something's wrong with me, stop.

———

Hehe? I'm not sure if you could call this a diary...more like his thinking. I don't really know. But I hope you enjoyed todays chapter hehe. I know these few chapters are a bit short and they will get longer as I update!

Also I've sort of decided that this story will be a short one (probably just about 5 more chapters and that's it). Like I've complained before, I have a schedule and now that I'm joining the Austin Opera...it'll be even more busy!

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote (if you want to) and...byeeee

🔪🏊‍♂️💋