Working At The Edge

Klaus explained the plan to Hayley and told her about everyone that was willing to help them.

"some old friends from mystic falls are willing to help us, Klaus said - "and who exactly are these people"- Hayley said with disbelief, "well I think you've already met them and I don't think you've made quiet a good impression- Klaus said with a smirk- Hayley realised whom Klaus was referring to and said, "don't tell me you are talking about those people"- Hayley said with a deep sigh - "what, don't worry there's only about 5 of them the rest are dead", Klaus said reassuring Hayley, "and why may I ask are they so willing to help exactly- Hayley said looking at Klaus suspiciously- "well love I think you should ask Elijah that because I think the lovely Elena kind of has a thing for him and maybe Kol and ever since Damon died they have been trying to avoid each other and I'm sure she wouldn't want Elijah and Kol dead and I'm sure Caroline wouldn't want me dead because Caroline cares about me as I do for her, Klaus said with a grin, Elijah looked to the floor trying not to be ashamed - a huge rush of jealousy ran through Hayley. Klaus realised this and said, "don't worry love I'm sure Elijah will be able to resist himself but it won't be long before rainbows and unicorns appear", Klaus said jokingly ignoring the death stares both Hayley and Elijah were giving him- Hayley looked at Elijah and Elijah assured her that nothing was going to happen between him and Elena even though deep down he always did have a thing for the lovely Elena but he was going against his feelings.

A couple of hours later

Everyone arrived at the Mikaelson compound including Caroline, Elena, Matt, Alaric, Bonnie, Kol, Davina, Marcel, Rebekah and Vincent.

They all sat in the living room and waited for Klaus and Elijah to walk in.
Elijah came in first shortly followed by Klaus, "well that took you all long enough", Klaus said smiling at Caroline, Matt looked at Klaus angrily and spoke, "look Klaus the only reason we are helping you is because Caroline and Elena wanted us to", Matt said looking over to Elijah and Klaus - Klaus clenched his jaw and remained calm, Elijah then started talking just in case Klaus began to lash out in anger, "well it's so lovely of you all to come here and help us, I'm sure you all will have a great time, Elijah said his gaze only on Elena, Hayley saw this and interrupted- "explain the plan to them and then we should get started", Hayley said with a bit of jealousy in her voice, Elijah quickly looked away from Elena embarrassed and then whispered, "oh yes the plan", as he touched his bottom lip with his thumb. He began explaining the plan and not so soon after they were all ready to go.

Klaus looked at everyone there and said, "someone needs to stay with hope as she is coming back from school tomorrow", he looked at Hayley and asked her if she could stay with hope as well as Rebekah and Kol because it was dangerous for all the Mikaelsons to go, they all nodded except for Hayley she was worried that Elijah and Elena might get too close but Elijah reassured her that nothing was going to happen. With that they all went of leaving Kol, Rebekah and Hayley.

Amernasiya:

They reached their destination after 6 long hours of driving. Everyone got out of the car and checked the place out. Klaus and Vincent discussed more about the stone, Marcel, Alaric and Davina talked about new Orleans, Caroline and Matt along with Bonnie were getting the bags and all the resources they needed to perform all necessary spells.

which left Elijah and Elena with nothing to do.

Elijah walked up to Elena and greeted her- "well who would've thought, us working together on a mission to save my family", Elijah said looking to the floor and back at Elena again, Elena smiled and said, "well I can't just let my favourite original die", Elijah's heart warmed and all the feelings he had hidden and locked away towards this women were slowly breaking out which terrified him, "well I'm glad to know that I'm your favourite original", Elijah said with a smirk. They both froze for a moment just gazing at each other and admiring what they saw but then Elijah forcefully broke the silence by saying, "so what do you think of new Orleans", Elena smiled to herself which made the originals heart flutter, "it's beautiful everything the music, art and the city itself, now i see why your family loves this place so dearly", she said looking at the original, "yes that is indeed the reason why we call new Orleans home, I think you and your friends would fit in perfectly if you chose to stay, he said hoping she would accept his offer of asking her to stay, Elena thought about this and replied, "I don't know if we are gonna stay we did after all come here for one reason and when that's finished, I don't know what's going to happen we haven't quiet decided that yet", she said as she walked off to where everyone was standing but Elijah quickly got a hold of her arm and made her twirl around quickly, their faces were only inches apart, "I'm sure you'll love it", he said whispering. Elena could feel his warm breath on her face and shivers ran down her spine. She looked at his lips and then back up at his eyes and got lost in his eyes as did he in her eyes. They both looked at each other they couldn't describe what they felt but they just had some sort of connection, Elijah tried hard to fight against his feelings for her but they overwhelmed him. They stood inches apart for what felt like 2 minutes before Klaus shouted for everyone to come in.

Well Elijah and Elena are having a start to something, what will happen if Hayley finds out, will the Mikaelsons be able reunite once and for all. find our next chapter.