Can You Speak My Sin

Mikaelson Mansion:
Elena paced back to her room, she didn't know how she got in the hallway but she ignored it and started getting ready to leave, Caroline and her would be leaving as soon as she finished getting ready.

After about another five minutes, she finished so in the spare time, she decided to go over to Caroline's room.

she went into Caroline's room and found her talking to Klaus about what looked like something important and serious. She ignored whatever they were talking about and knocked slowly on the door which made the pair both turn their heads to look at her,

"umh sorry to interrupt whatever that was but I think we should leave now,"
Elena said looking awkwardly between Klaus and Caroline, Caroline gave a quick glance to Klaus and then exited the room and stood beside Elena.

Klaus rubbed his chin and began walking too, he stopped right in front of Elena and faced her saying, "Elena, well-I can't say I'll miss you when your gone," Klaus said with a smirk making Elena role her eyes, "anyways right now I'm going to visit hope, Caroline and I were talking about her safety if you were wondering and she has been staying with Hayley for a couple of days due to all that has been going on, apart from that a quick word of advice if I were you I would get ready to say a really convincing goodbye to a special someone and when I say really I mean a really big one," Klaus said smiling and heading of to his room. Elena knew who Klaus was referring to but she just shook it off and didn't put much thought to it.

Caroline then spoke shortly after Klaus headed of,
"So are you going to talk to Elijah or what," Caroline said slightly muddled at Elena's response, Elena looked at her and rolled her eyes, "and why exactly would I do that," she said in an almost rude manner.

Caroline shrugged her shoulders sarcastically at Elena and scratched the top of her head in confusion and replied, "umh well the last time I saw, you two were legit kissing before I interrupted,"
Caroline said stating the obvious.

Elena ignored Caroline and walked of with Caroline following shortly behind,
"that was a mistake, it won't happen again because I don't know what got into me,"
Elena said whilst Caroline looked at her friend as if she was joking, "you're kidding me right? I thought you said you had feelings for him," Caroline said stopping Elena from walking any longer by taking a hold of her arm.

Elena let go of Caroline's arm and spoke in an angered tone, "just let me be okay, I don't like him and I already said it was a mistake," Elena snapped back at Caroline with her cold and nearly killing eyes.

Caroline shut her mouth and continued walking as if nothing had happened. She didn't want to anger Elena any longer because that wouldn't end well.

Both her and Elena were about to exit the compound but were stopped when Elijah vampsped in front of them. Caroline took that moment to creep away and exit the compound leaving Elijah and Elena alone.

Elena was stood frozen with his cold face only inches away, she could almost see the fake smile drawn on his face. After what felt like minutes of standing still, Elena had the urge to runaway but she couldn't, she didn't have the strength to. He then spoke which made her break of from her thoughts, "leaving so soon are we," Elijah said looking intensely at Elena.

She stepped back away from him and the compulsion that Kol had set was taking over her now, "stay away from me," she said disgusted of his presence, Elijah's eyes flushed in hurt and confusion so he took a step back as she demanded him to, "did I say something wrong," he said quietly cursing at himself.

Elena ignored his question and tried to walked around him but he quickly got a hold of her arm and spoke, "please Elena what have I done," Elena yanked her arm away from his firm grip and she almost shouted back, "I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME, GOD YOUR SO DAMN ANNOYING !!," Elijah almost instantly let go of her and watched in utter heartbreak as she walked away from him without even giving him a second glance or saying his name.