Tears (Ano X Arrow) (ArrowLuvsCola)

I know both are OCs... but let this one slide, cuz it's for a special someone. Perfect timing tho since it's Valentines Day today, right? (I don't celebrate it but you get the point) Welp... time to start!

————————rp line————————

It was just a normal Sunday morning as Burg wakes up to the sound of his alarm buzzing. It's 4:50am.

"Ah... mmm... welp, time to head off to work..." Burg rubs his eyes tiredly, yawning as he changes out into work clothes.

Putting on his attire for work, he heads downstairs as per normal every Sunday. He normally is the only one up by then, so he slides down the stairs and attempts to land on the couch (He's bored okay?)... but quickly panics and lands on the hard floor at the sight of someone.

"A-ACK- OW... A-Arrow?..." He gets up from the ground, dusting himself off and fixing his clothes.

Arrow is laying on the couch, looking at her phone. For some apparent reason, she was up which is kind of weird because she doesn't wake up this early normally. She seems quite excited about something tho...

"...um-" Just as Burg was about to say something, Arrow instinctively jumps in shock and slaps him.

"EEEK- Oh, h-hey Burg... s-sorry..." she replies, blushing in embarrassment.

"...you seem up early..." he says, while sitting down on the couch. "...but I think I know you well enough that there's probably a good reason for this"

Arrow just sits there awkwardly. In her mind, shes repeating the word "shoot", since she can't really hide it that well... so she just decides to tell him.

"...u-um... hehe... Im..." She begins to say...
"I'm just waiting for Ano... because we... well... rarely meet... and today's going to be the day... I just know it... but guess I was a bit too excited? Hehe..." she blushes even more, as she looks at the ground shyly.

Ano and Arrow have been in a relationship for quite a while, about 6-7 months. But that doesn't come about without a downside - they can't meet. She just isn't allowed to meet Ano and vice versa due to... well... I don't wanna say it. She can text Ano, but barely and only for a while. It's been about 2 months since his last visit tho.

Burg just sighs. "You know... Ano may not even come at all. He just said he'd try to come... so don't get your hopes too high," He says, before getting up from the couch.

Arrow then pouts a bit, looking at Burg. "You seem kinda down today with the relationship stuffs happening-"

"I broke up recently," He bluntly says.

"O-Oh..." Arrow then feels bad for Burg, before  he proceeds to leave the house.

But this begs the question: ...will the relationship remain? Will Ano even come at all? Arrow laments these possibilities while sitting down on the couch... then she just decides to bathe; She hasn't bathed for some apparent reason (And personally... I don't get that). She heads to the toilet and gets herself ready for the day.

———————time skip——————

11.30 pm. Its been a whole day... no sign of Ano. He should have been able to come today, but he hasn't. Arrow begins to lose hope of Ano coming that day, or even coming ever again.