I love you

Soooo... interesting story for this one. My gf and I have this thing where... she kinda just blocks me sometimes when it's dangerous to text. For instance, when her mom may be able to see... I-It's kind of... l-lonely... when that happens... (Also, fifi, please don't block so fast. I was actually awake qwq)

...well... I decided to... say I love you to her... a lot... Hey, don't tell me how I much spend my time :/. But... yeah. Here's what I texted. Enjoy...?????

May have edited some parts to... avoid revealing our actual names... so... hehe...

Yeah... enjoy... love ya guys...

———————————————————————

(Love you...)
Love you too...

...

...I love you... so much...
...I'd never be able to express how much... even if I had all the time in the world...

...

...you're not gonna even be able to see this... h-heh...

...

...I love you...

...know that... know it even when everything feels like it's falling apart... know it when I'm happy, upset, whatever...

...that I love you...

...and nothing will truly change that...

...alright?...

...this may end up sounding... embarrassing... o-or redundant... but I don't care...

...even if you don't know why... I'll love you... forever... and ever...

....and even after that...

...so stay safe...

...stay healthy... stay positive...

...stay loving... and... maybe stay if you can... hehe...

...stay... Fifi, Fifi...

Stay... true to yourself... always...

...be you... as... I love you...

...okay that last bit sounded kinda selfish- b-but y-you know what I mean ;-;...

Well...

...heh... cya later,  alligator...

...love you...

...always...