Chapter 3

I wake up to the smell of breakfast but also to the sound of an argument. Lori, Shane and Rick are shouting at each other, I overhear what it's about. Lori was cheating on Rick with Shane, Rick is not happy about this. "What the hell Lori ?!" Shouts Rick "Rick, Shane.. Shane is just better than you. At everything. I'm sorry" replies Lori, Shane stays quiet. Rick squares up to Lori and slaps her, Shane then punches Rick across the mouth and a fight breaks out. Shane pulls out his knife and Rick his gun. Dale, Glenn and me try to break it up but both of them break free of our grasps. Dale gets Lori away from the fight and tends to her, Shane manages to slice Ricks arm but in return gets a hole in his leg and Shane falls to the ground. Rick manages to calm down, Shane's leg is tended to by me and I fix him up. "Thanks (y/n), that bastard is such a bitch." Shane whispers "hey, it's no problem." I reply. I hear Glenn, Dale and Rick arguing in Lori's tent then I hear a gun shot "WHAT THE FUCK RICK?" I hear Dale scream "WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!?" Glenn yells "IM SORRY LORI!" Rick cries. I rush over to the tent and see a hole in Lori's head, everything goes fuzzy and I pass out.

Thank you everyone for reading my book and waiting patiently. I have been really busy with school and life (again). I'll see you in the next chapter, goodbye survivors 💀

P.S sorry for this chapter being short, I'm chilling with my dad and want to spend time with him but wanted to add another chapter so that's why this chapter is so short. Thank you...