Chapter 4

Daryl emerges from his tent, wide awake and aims his crossbow at Rick. I return to my consciousness and grab my gun, me and Daryl ready to kill Rick if he even moves an inch. Shane crawls over to us and sees what Rick has done. Shane grabs his gun and shoots Rick in the shoulder, Rick screams and everyone is taken by surprise. Rick is lying there while Shane,Glenn, me and Dale cry. Carl cuts a small hole in his tent to see what was happening, he sees his mum with a hole in her head and bursts into tears and throws up. Daryl stands there motionless while Rick is lying in a pool of his own blood.

~Time skip 4 hours after Lori's death~

I'm beginning to think I should leave, I don't know what to do. Glenn is doing his best for Rick even though we all hate him. Carl can't stop crying and throwing up, Dale is hunting for supper tonight and Daryl, Shane and me are thinking whether we should kill Rick or we should move on and leave him here to die. "This motherfucker needs to die, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED FOR LORI!" Shouts Shane "(y/n) what do you think we should do" Daryl says "if I'm honest Daryl I think this asshole needs to die, I get that he's killed his wife but he has a son who's only eleven and has just seen his mum die right in front of him," I reply calmly "ok, I'll tell Dale and Glenn. I'm not telling Carl because then he'll try to kill us all, we'll organise it when I tell the others" Daryl replies, me and Shane nod in agreement. Daryl tells Glenn and he agrees, and we all wait until Dale gets back.

~Time skip to when Dale gets back to camp~

Dale agrees, we wait until Rick and Carl are asleep. "Ok (y/n) we'll hold him down and cover his mouth then you stab him" I nod in silence, having flashbacks of when I first met these guys and how I thought Rick was a nice person. But I was wrong, Rick killed his wife over nothing and now look what I have to do, I have to kill him. Carl and Rick are fast asleep "ok (y/n), we gotta make this quick and then dispose his body. It's an in and out job." Dale says to me "you got it" I reply. Me, Shane, Dale and Daryl sneakily get into Ricks tent. I take out my knife, Daryl places his hand over Ricks mouth, Dale holds Ricks arms down and Shane holds his legs down. Daryl nods at me indicating for me to do it, I lift my hand  and stab...

Thank you guys for reading this book, I may only do one or two more chapters of it but you'll have to wait and find out. See you in the next chapter survivors 💀