thank you.

to the 7 people who give me purpose and keep me going.

it's valentine's day. even though i may not have a partner to buy me flowers, i still have something special, i have 7 people who i hold very close to my heart. i would not be the same person i am today without them. without kim namjoon, kim seokjin, min yoongi, jung hoseok, kim taehyung, park jimin, jeon jungkook.

all those countless mornings when i haven't had the energy to get myself out of bed, you've told me to face the days challenges with courage.
"The morning will come again.
No darkness, no season is eternal."

all those countless evenings that i haven't had the motivation to work, you've told me to keep on going and achieve my goals.
"What is the you that you dreamed of?
Who do you see in the mirror? I gotta say
Go on your path
Even if you live for a day
Do something
Put away your weakness."

all those countless late nights i've cried a flood of tears, you've always been there to comfort me and told me that it will all be okay soon.
"It's alright, now count 1, 2, 3 and forget.
Erase all sad memories.
Hold each other's hands and smile."

all the times i've feared failure, you've reassured me.
"In the middle of the road, in the moment you want to give up,
Shout out even louder:
So what?"

all the times i've just wanted to completely give up, you've refused on my behalf and pulled me upward.
"If you think you're going to crash, step on the pedal harder.
Never mind, never mind,
Even if it's a road of thorns, we still run."

theres too many times that i can list that you've influenced me in one way or another.
whether it's your golden voices, wise words or just the thought of you, you guide me through the maze of life and make everything a little clearer. thank you bangtan. because you, i'm now on my journey to realising my true self, my true happiness, my true worth and how to truly love myself.

i remember a day, when i went to see the love yourself in seoul movie, i was terrified or peoples judgements, trembling under peoples gaze. i was fearful of being seen as immature by the rest of the people there, or annoying when i wanted to sing along with your swaying voices. but i then remembered another lyric:
"What am I doin' with my life?
This moment won't ever come again
I'm asking myself again, am I happy right now?"

it made me reflect on how i live my life. i realised that i don't live in the moment that often, too scared of making a mistake, too scared of being judged.

im not going to write much more since i'm crying too much right now, i can't think straight.
just thank you, so much.
i'm eternally grateful.
thank you for keeping
me
going.