Chapter 3

Alicia's POV
I felt the sparks between, I and Doctor Williams, which was weird, because I was supposed to flinch but I didn't, in fact I felt very comfortable under his touch."Sighs" Alicia don't think like that he is your therapist. Oh who I'm I kidding he is handsome and gorgeous at the same time, with his green eyes and his tan skin and his wavy hair, which I dream of feeling. Gosh why can't I be in a stable condition, any who his has a girlfriend and she is someone that will get married to. Later on I got out of why bed and to the freshen up for this afternoon, yeah I usually take my bathe 3 times a day, its help me calm my nerves anytime I get frightened or scared, and this time I am going in and I am going to use the whole afternoon in there. I got into the showers , pulled my hospital gown and my under wares and turned the dial if the showers. "I shivered" has the cold water stings my body and I place my head on the wall and allowed the water to run through my body and to relief me of my troubles.

After 4 hours of staying in the showers. I went to my wardrobe and changed into another hospital gown and under wares. Then I went to the mirror and blow dry my hair then curled it to my taste then went out of my room. I inhaled the fresh small of Apple air freshener, "Sighs". How I wished,I wasn't so afraid of the world or even worst " Love". Too me love I'd just a burden too heavy to carry and its because all my 15 years of being raped severally, i vowed not yo love again or make love again.

Later that evening I went back to my room to rest for the day. So I jump on top of my bed slept off like a baby.

Doc Williams POV
I got home around 10:00 pm because I was working late today with all the patient. Sighs, what can I do, I ran my hand through my hair, "sighs", I am getting frustrated with work. I think I need break from all this. Honey!!! Are you back , I heard the door open. My girlfriend called. Yeah I am, I said. Oh awwn sweet heart, then she came forward to me and kissed me. I didn't respond because i wasn't  in the mood for sex now so I turn away, but she stop me by pulling of my lab coat, my shirt and my glasses ,then she said in a seductive voice, come with me I want you know , then she smirked. Funny enough I followed her, because I wanted to satisfy my self from the feeling I hard with one of my patients Alicia. Gosh why?. Then with out thinking I carried her to my bedroom and kissed her hungrily, and she kissed me back the same. Then I undressed her, and she was completely naked in front of me . I took 2 minutes yo scan a beautiful body then smashed my lips to hers and she moan within, the kisses and then i kissed down to her make and down to her breasts where my eyes lingered for minutes because she is very busty. So with out thinking I kissed and sucked the her breasts and ripples then she moaned and arc her back, by throwing her head backwards and holding the bedsheets because I kept on sucking and kissing her breasts for good 30 minutes and then I rubbed my tongue all over her nipples again until she moaned my name, "Williams". I grinned and went up to her face and smiled then she frowned and said don't stop. So I went down to her thighs spread her legs and insert myself into her then trust into her slowly in and out then she held my hair and pulled it ,because of the pleasure I was giving her. So after trusting into her in and out of her I went to her lips and kissed her hungrily, then I used my hand to rub her nipples again until she moaned and I sucked it painfully and after and 8 hours of Hot Sex. I went to the showers to wash off then got dressed for sleep. Then I slept off.

Hey my loves sorry for wait I have been very busy with work and didn't have time for the book and the other one I had written .so I wrote this one to ease your minds. Anyways enjoy.😁😁😁🖤🖤❤❤❤💞💕❣