chapter 4

Pov Eli

When the boys finally came into the office I told them to take a seat. Then there was silence, till leo broke it "what's going on, what did you wanna talk bout" he's said I just stared for a second cause I know what the twins reactions are gonna be like but I told them anyway, " we are moving in a week to LA because it's getting more dangerous every-day "everybody just said ok, I would have thought they would go mad but no they all where calm. " go start to pack guys there's boxes in the basement u can use and our cars and bikes will be delivered to the house I bought". One I was done talking they all left to pack their things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov Leo

I knew this day would come but never thought it would be this soon. But I did know the consequences that come when you join Los Reyes, so I have no problem moving. Plus I could go for a new scenery Detroit started to get biring there's nothing else to do. But I'm glad that I'm in this gang if it weren't for Eli me and my twin would be dead,  she saved us from our uncle who beat us when we did something wrong even the slightest thing we would get beat. Eli saw our uncle hit us and that's when she stepped in let's just say he will never bother me and my twin again, anyways she took us in with open arms she treated us like siblings and me and my twin couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

271 words