two

//Loop.//

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ, ᴅɪꜱꜱᴀᴘᴇᴀʀ!

The events turned out quite not it was meant to be. Yes, it was night. Quite gloom, a fall of darkness that we all thought would grow into something warm, not ice bolting as you sweat from a random occurrence by the sudden twist of scene. There, gaping at the one and only Peter Pan and confidants are the bewildered Hutchinson children. Each has different emotions swelling inside their brain and heart. It was no doubt that they were in tension; the room was muted that you could almost hear the mice whisper their plan to create daring garments.

The children held such astonishment at their so-called savior in their own imagination. Even though it was a positive emotion, you couldn’t help but screech as you saw the man. He is a diverse character, and has the huge possibility that this youth who was cladded in shades of earth and green started to navigate in circle motion around you was the aerial spirit that obtained boyhood for eternity. With every expectation there will always be the rational part of yourself who had calculated the situation in rapid speed only to wind up with the possibility of him to be the burglar of the night, just like that one guy from the local newspaper with such big nose. Another example on what he man could be is an abductor whom is going to trade you and your siblings to a local circus as slaves to earn some coins for a day out.  You shuddered; it is not a comfortable hypothesis at your side.

"Ah, girls are too loud!" The soaring boy belted a bleat as he scanned his eyes on your figure that seemed to straighten up when the man finally revealed a word. He seemed irked at your action but settled it off as his attention now shifted to the man of pure darkness. The silhouette cowered as it raised his hands in defeat, gulping in a rather animatic way.

"Shadow, I told you not to do this again!” the shadow had aimed to be able to escape discreetly as possible while Pan rambled his emotions throughout. The shadow was so close to slip himself up underneath the curtains of the so-called exit and entrance that lead towards the hallway, the only escapade well except if you consider the window which Peter was in as one. He almost celebrated but somehow Pan finally grasped the situation, he sneered and was about to go on full chase once again but the courageous Dawn managed grab one of its legs and wiggled it around her hands as if she was a proud fisherman that had his first bait.

The ecstatic child showed it at the floating man whom was hiding the fact that he was thankful at the gesture. She stood proud and tall with a big smile on her face that could’ve beat the sun’s beam, she was truly proud when she announced it, "I caught it!"

Peter Pan had a look of surprise but fast enough to shake it off when the child had offered an offering, he was delighted enough to make his way towards the beaming girl and ruffle her locks as a way to write down his gratitude. The action was amusing to the captured object? Black shade? As he knew his ruler was not that much comfortable with girls even though he encountered a special one before, "not bad, I like you!" You saw Dawn emitting the largest smile she could ever muster, her eyes twinkling like a sky full of wonderful stars. Patsy fiddled around her hems while trying to collect courage to be able to speak to one of her twinkling dolls that had come to life.  She struggled to form a statement that could capture the male’s attention and when she finally did, she did not hesitate to voice it out.