five

//Loop.//

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

ᴀ ꜱᴏɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜱᴡɪᴍ

2 DAYS LATER

THE BIRDS OF PARADISE, odd animals of the land. Fascinating enough, there are a lot of them here in the Lost Isle. Every one of them has their own action for planning. A coal-black dark feathered creature drifted around his home, taking out the bits of undesirable twigs or what it is by all accounts squandered. It rearranged its wings and continued to demonstrate its blue inward coat.

     With a pleasing attitude, it kept on moving for the expectations of mating a kindred female. It kept on tapping its feet and completing an ad-libbed choreography with its wings. Boisterous it murmurs a tune, a tune that was unadulterated and a blend of franticness and aching. It was certain to be heard, as he can recognize a female. Both in which inquisitive to see the other figure, so they remained like that for a couple thus lastly the female yielded.

     The female weaved its head at the male who introduced himself deserving of her consideration. She hung tight for some time in thought before choosing herself a conceivable answer, and with warmed cheeks and a chic grin, she at long last modestly raised its wings and skimmed delicately reporting in real time towards her new mate.

    The male winged creature nearly demolished his move when his satisfaction overwhelmed him at seeing a female coming, however, he chose to complete his move first as it may be considered impolite for the new people.

     The Birds of the Paradise, a lump of colorful meat.

     SHUNK

    “What a great struck!” Oakland complimented as he patted the back of the blonde as Leonardo sheepishly bowed with plain ego when the admiring children praised him once again. The female bird halted and shrieked at the sight of her partner’s death as it rowdily flapped its wings in a clumsy manner and let it took control of itself for the escapade.

     Jim chortled at the scene that was displayed as he grabbed his sides when it started to hurt,  “Bloody hell, what was that piece of twat doing? Doing the dew-beater ballet?”

    The boys laughed while Ink was left unamused by the jape, “oh shut up Jim.”

     He raised his head towards Leonardo and continued, “ridiculous jokes aside, you should’ve let the female land first and released, then we could’ve got two!”

     “Well I’m sorry but who was the lead archer once again you filthy ginger!” the blonde retorted, he aimed his bow at Ink as a threat and chaos consumed the pack. People picking sides and one tried to lift the spirit off and another screamed bloodlust to be consumed.

     “I tell you I am the mind of this group!” Ink prided himself. “It was my idea to form a map where most of the little imbeciles are and you aren’t grateful for that?”

    “What is the use of the mind when you aren’t fitted you lousy street dog!”

     Dawn gasped at the use of words while the boys including Dennis laughed, oh how chaotic the scene will be if Patsy was here cruising with the hunters. She believed that the girl would be wailing about proper mannerism and how the birds deserve a much more deserving or modest death. Though Dawn can't help but ponder. Where was Patsy indeed? Dawn punched her brother’s shoulder as Dennis winced while muttering a sly apology.