chapter 1- Friends

Sal and Larry have been friends for 4 months now and Larry was starting to have feelings for him.
-larry's POV-
I never thought Sal could look so cute without his mask, consider why he keeps it on all the time. As I was staring at Sal he seemed to notice and looked at me.
-Sal's POV -
Is Larry looking at me? What's with the face? "Larry you look tired you should go to bed." I was tired As Well but not as much as him " you should to you sound tired. "
-Larry's POV -
in thought to myself and why I was staring at him 'Sal's is just your friend and nothing more.' "Larry are you ok?"
" M-me? Oh yeah I'm ok! "
-Sal's POV -
I looked at him with a death glare but he could not see it from under the mask, I could never take him seriously because he was so charming his voice was soft and soothing not deep but a kind voice. "Shhh we gotta be quite dad's asleep."
-Larry's POV -
I saw him look back at the carpet he was playing with his sweater sleeve he normally only will do that when he's nervous
"You look nervous, something on your mind?" He just looked at me then said
"Nothing important...just a dream I had." I started to worry about him knowing he's had nightmares for the past month and doing nothing about it " what happened in it? "
-Sal's POV -
I couldn't help but to start tearing up so I told him "we were in a room it was dark then you were gone, but then I saw you sitting in a chair and it took you away from me, it killed you." I was shaking and I couldn't control myself .
-Larry's POV -
I saw him shaking I came closer to him putting my hands on his shoulders to calm him down a little "Sal!, I'm right here I'm ok! You know I won't -" I couldn't finish what I was saying.
-Sal's POV -
I pulled him into a hug because I couldn't take it I needed something from him. I did have feelings for Larry but I didn't want to tell him.
-Larry's POV -
Feeling Sal's chest against mine and his warmth against my body honestly I made my face turn the color of my dark red hoodie. I saw him wipe away his years before speaking again.
-Sal's POV -
As I wiped away my tears from under my mask I asked him "you do know your my best friend."
" and you are mine As Well. "
-Larry's POV -
As I looked away from him I asked "Sal?"
" Yes? "
"I need to tell you something but I'm to afraid. " I was looking away when I felt a hand touch my face.
-Sal's POV -
As I pulled his face to look at me, he just put my hands back down, but I saw his bright red face.
"You can tell anything me we are friends don't you trust me?"
" W-well of course I do, but if I tell you, you might hate me or something. "
"When have I ever thought of you differently Larry? I will never hate you but if you don't tell me I might."
I threw a playful punch to his arm and we both laughed.
-Larry's POV -
"I just don't want our friendship to end if you reject me." I could tell Sal knew exactly where this was going
-Sal's POV -
I was so glad he couldn't see my blushing red face under the mask.
"Reject you from what?"
"From my...shit I'm shaking again."
-Larry's POV -
Why did it have to be this way I never wanted him to find out like this, I was shaking uncontrollably while tearing up
"Larry whats wro-"
Before I let him finish I ran out of the room to the bathroom and locked the door.
-Sal's POV -
I was chasing after him hopefully getting to the door before it shut although he was much stronger than me.
"Larry what the hell are you doing!? Please let me in!" I got no answer but millions of thoughts were going through my head standing at the door frozen finally one thing slipped out of my mouth over many tears.
"Larry your scaring me! Larry please let me in!"
-Larry's POV -
At least one hour had last since I heard Sal at the door. When I finally opened it I found him beside the door frame asleep, as I sat next to him I whispered "I know you won't hate me but I just want to protect you."
-Sal's POV -
The next morning was weird although I didn't have a nightmare it felt like I was sleeping on a bed when I fell asleep by the bathroom, I finally remembered that Larry carried me to my bedroom. As I walked out to be greeted by the smell of pancakes
"Morning son!" Dad was always cheerful in the mornings
I saw Larry on the couch watching tv looking more tired than usual
"When did you get up?" He seemed to get startled by this a little because I had just appeared.
-Larry's POV -
I did jump a little to the sound of his small voice
"O-oh Sal about what happened last night I'm-"
"No it's ok it doesn't matter anymore."
" Sal I said I was sorry really I-" but of course I was cut off by his father once again
-Sal's POV -
As Dad went back into his bedroom for work I grabbed Larry's hand before he could get away, I have him a face of worry but he couldn't see it.
"What are you so afraid of telling me?"
" Can we just forget please I don't want your -"
"Larry you can tel! Me it's not that hard I can't handle it in not a 4year old child! Why can't you just tell me!? What are you so afraid of-"
"Because I have a crush on you ok!? I thought if I told you we wouldn't be friends and you would hate me!"
This is just the first part of my book I'm kinda new so please tell me if it's good or not no offense will be taken anyways hi I new hope you enjoyed the first part!!!