Search Inside

Then after when Serena have told Jughead and the Serpents about what really happen between her, Betty, Veronica, and Chuck, they were a really shock that Serena have actually help Betty and Veronica reveal Chuck his true colors, but Sweet Pea was shock the most.

"And that's what really happen when me, Betty, and Veronica made chuck reveal his true colors." Said Serena as she explains." I knew that it might be a bad idea, but I had to help Betty and Veronica, and reveal Chuck's true colors so that everyone know what Chuck and his posse do to those poor girls."

"Serena, why didn't you tell me or Archie?" Asked Jughead as he look at Serena.

"I just didn't want to let you know and get involved, I should've told you but I was afraid that you will see me as a bad girl." Said Serena as she feels so nervous.

Then the Serpents and Jughead have all started to look at each and understand why Serena never told anyone about this. Then Jughead took Serena's hand which got her attention and Jughead have started to speak.

"Serena, you are not a bad person." Said Jughead as he looks at Serena." We'll be honest, we were shock about what you said, but we now understand why."

"Yeah, you have no choice but to help Veronica and Betty to get Chuck reveal his true colors." Said Toni as she looks at Serena." We could never think that you are a bad person."

"Yeah, I'm fact that was kinda awesome for helping Veronica and Betty." Said Fangs as he smiles." I mean, the way you made Chuck drink his drink and get him to feel out cold is kinda cool."

"Well, to be really honest, I wanted to do that to him from the moment he did those horrible things to the girls." Said Serena as she smiles slightly and saw Viper looking at her with a strange look." Are you okay Viper?"

"Sorry, it's just that I'm kinda imagining you in that swimsuit you were wearing when you were in that hot tub." Said Viper as he keeps looking at his body.

That kinda got Serena to get really shock about what Viper says, that she tried her best to her body with her jacket, and then Sweet Pea have slap Viper at the head.

"What?" Said Viper as he rubs his head.

"Dude seriously, learn some manners in front of a girl okay!" Said Sweet Pea as he glared at Viper.

Then the bell have began to ring, meaning that school is over, and then all the Serpents, Jughead, and Serena grab their stuff, and Jughead started to look at Serena.

"Serena, the Serpents and I are still keeping our promise, that no matter what happens, we will protect you no matter what the cause is." Said Jughead as he looks at Serena.

"Thanks guys." Said Serena as she smiles.

Then Serena have started to leave as well as the other Serpents and Jughead but Sweet Pea started to go to Serena.

"Oh hey Sweet Pea." Said Serena as she smiles at Sweet Pea.

"Hey Serena, do you need a ride home?" Asked Sweet Pea as he smiles at Serena.

"Sure." Said Serena as she smiles.

So as Sweet Pea have started up his motorcycle, he gave Serena his helmet for her to wear, and then they both got on the bike and drive to Serena's house. As they have arrived at the house, Serena give Sweet Pea his helmet and then he started to speak.

"Say Serena, when you explain about how you help Betty and Veronica get Chuck to reveal his true colors, I have to admit I was shock." Said Sweet Pea as he look at Serena." But why didn't you tell any of your friends what really happen?"