Chapter 24

~Ink's POV~

Chaos.

Everybody was panicking and Storyshift Chara has just fallen to the floor, covered in their own blood.

I quickly lifted them off the ground, effectively getting their blood smeared on me. I could see their wound, it was a large hole in their stomach. Something was weird about it, a black goo seemed to coat the edges.

Instantly I knew this was Nightmare's work, I gritted my teeth and looked towards their face. They were hardly conscious and leaning heavily on my shoulder.

"Did his tentacles do this? Or his blasters?" I asked with a slightly raised voice, just in case they had ringing ears.

"B-B-Bla-ster..." They gasped and cringed at the overwhelming pain they must be experiencing.

"How much HP do you have?" I questioned quickly, their ruby eyes were coming in and out of focus. Then, they fainted on my side. Their breaths were still quick, so I knew they were alive. But for how long, I wasn't sure.

"They have 2 out 40." Poison said, I hadn't even heard or seen her come down.

I thanked her quickly and attempted to lift SS Chara, they barely moved an inch off the ground.

"I got them." Y/n said and went to lift the other side of SS Chara. Together, we managed to get them standing. They stirred just the smallest bit and groaned in their unconscious state.

"How are we going to get them to eat monster food when they're unconscious?" Y/n asked, looking rather fearful. She, too, had gotten blood all over herself.

"Monster food can't heal this. Nightmare's blasters are powered by pure hate and negativity. Monster food's positive energy gets overwhelmed by all that hate and does nothing to heal. We're gonna have to heal them manually." I explained while guiding her through the stairway and hallways to a spare room next to Poison's.

We plopped SS Chara onto the bed and breathed heavily at the effort. The blood was already seeping into the blankets and the carpeted floor.

"Dream, you get bandages. Geno, you get medicine. Fell, you get ice packs and some hand towels. Error, can you lift their legs a foot in the air with your strings? Y/n, I need you to give them CPR. I think they're going into shock." I instructed everybody and they instantly obeyed.

Dream, Geno, and Fell teleported into thin air to get the needed objects. Error came up to the bed and raised their legs and attached the end of the strings to the ceiling. Y/n, however, hesitated.

"I don't know how..." She said, a few tears rolling down her face and onto the bedspread.

"Okay, we'll take it slow. Just give them uninterrupted chest compressions. You don't have to do mouth to mouth." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it in support. She smiled weakly and nodded.

She did as instructed, her hands very shaky but doing the job. Dream, Geno, and Fell teleported right next to me and handed all of the supplies I instructed them to get.

I lifted SS Chara's shirt to expose the deep wound, Y/n had to look away as she kept pressing their chest.

I grabbed the hand towels and wrapped them around the ice packets. I began to wash the blood away, not very effectively. The towel wasn't wet enough.

"Blue, get me a bucket of water." I was too focused on SS Chara to hear Blueberry's sobs.

"I got it." I heard Fell say and the familiar popping sound of teleporting rang through my nonexistent ears.

Almost 30 seconds passed when he was back with a bucket full of ice cold water. I thanked him absentmindedly and plunged the towel into the bucket, splashing a bit on the carpet.