Next Door

It's been about 2 months and a half since I moved to LA and right after I moved in a fine asf boy with dyed blonde dreads, chocolate eyes, thick eyebrows, nice full lips,and earrings moved in as well.

I'm sitting at my desk typing away on my laptop finishing an essay for my English class and my mom is still at work she won't be home till 4 am she's a doctor and people have problems only she can fix.
I hear a knock at the door and ignore it the first time then I hear the doorbell ring through the silent halls of my LA house, I get up from the desk and walk downstairs in sweats and a tank top with my hair in a messy bun.
I approach the door and look through the peep hole to see the boy from Next door, I panicked"Hold on!" I say slightly yelling"Okay."he says back from the other side, even his voice is fine.
I quickly ran into the downstairs bathroom to check my image"Okay sis you got this."I tell myself, I walk out of the bathroom and breathe and I open the door.....shit.
I don't know what to say he's smiling at me and I'm stuck
"Hi."he says smiling my train of thought starts up again
"Hey."I say nervously"You're Y/n right?"he says(bitch I almost fainted)"Yes?"I answer back"I'm Zion from next door."he informs me"Can I come in?"he asks"Yeah... yeah come in."I say allowing him entry into my house, he walks over to the couch me following him after closing and locking the door, I plop down on the couch next to him and smile nervously before speaking"So what gave you the sudden urge to come to my house at 8:30 at night?"I question"Well since I moved in I wanted to talk to you."he smiles(everytime he smiled my fucking heart sank into my stomach and melted)
"Well what did you wanna talk to me about?"I ask
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued
-
-
-
You are sweeter than sweet 😻
-
-
-
-
Word count:373
-
Pt 2 coming soon