Authors Note

Hello, my lovely readers!

I am guessing you were expecting an update from this, however, unfortunately this is not it.

I just wanted to let you guys know, that a new book to this series will be added and will be on my account after Lovely Warrior is completed, which will be very soon.

I am posting the prologue to it however, if you guys are interested in continuing in reading on this series.

If you guys have noticed on the series, is that they aren't a direct sequel and threequel, they are more of spin-off's to the continuing of books.

I like the dynamic of how they go in order like; Alpha and human, Warrior and human, and lastly....

Well you'll just have to find out on the next book to know :)

The third installment to the Moon Series will be called Efflorescence!

The word of the title is very strange, especially if you up what it means, however I took the meaning of the word from the French.

The meaning of Efflorescence is 'to flower out', I just wanted to make that clear before anyone is like why the fuck is it called the migration of a salt to the surface of a porous material, where it forms a coating.

Well, I hope everyone's day is going well and that you having an amazing time.

And if not, you get through this and whatever you're struggling with, I believe in you and I know somewhere out there more people believe in you as well!