1

Amethyst POV

I woke up to annoying bang on my door, making me instantly get up from where I laid in bed, fear creeping into my system. 

Running into my closet quickly, I put on whatever was presentable that was near by off the hangers and floor. I didn't want to be punished for waking up late, he wouldn't have knocked that roughly if I wasn't late, again. 

The random t-shirt hung loosely off my thin form and luckily I had a pair of clean jeans to pair off with my everyday beat up sneakers that were still good to use for now. However, I'm pretty sure my hair was an absolute mess like always.

"Amethyst get down here right now bitch and make me some fucking breakfast! We got a long day ahead of us, so move it along or else!" His menacing voice echoed through the empty cold house, it buzzed violently through my ears.

Whimpered lowly, my nerves only shot up through the roof as I heard the tone of his malevolent voice that gives me nightmares. I knew for there it was better to get down there, before I get another beating from him.

The bruises from last week were still apparent on my body, but sometimes he was smart enough to never have them showcases, his masterpiece of violence.

Running down the stairs and into the kitchen, I was quick to get into the kitchen to make him his breakfast. It was something I could win the olympics for being so fast. Plating his everyday breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast with butter,  set it down on the table.

I could my face heat up and trickle down with sweat from the work of doing his meals, it was like this. I had to make sure his food were to absolute perfection. 

Some maybe thinking, "Well why don't you make some breakfast for yourself and eat with your father?" 

It was his number one rule to keep me unfed unless I earned in, he wanted to make sure I wasn't strong enough to fight back, to run away like many times before. 

Hearing his thundering footfalls come down the stairs, I look anywhere but in that direction. My heart pounding in anxiety for his reaction on the food. He sounded to get closer, I could smell his expensive perfume from here, making me want to gag.

Peaking only a bit from the curtains of my long hair, I watched as he stared long and hard at the plate of breakfast with his usual blank face. my heart still thundering in my chest, as I bit my lip roughly, a habit of mine. 

However, within seconds I saw him pick up the plate and fling it right at me with all his strength. My hands flew to face to try to protect it from the painful impact, I could feel the plate break against my hands.

My hands scream in pain as I screeched, stumbling back onto the counter from behind me. My eyes sting with tears at how he reacted, why did you always do this?

The plate managed to hit me right on my already bruised left side of my face, even after I blocked it with my hands. He stomps over to me, seeing the opportunity of my shock as he yanks my hair back, giving me a hard slap to the face.

 I try with everything I have to get out of his grasps but he only held onto my hair tighter before he threw me to the ground, violently on my back. 

Cupping my aching cheeks, I try not to let the tears that welled up in my eyes fall. It'll only make him angrier.

"You call this food, dammit? You know what I don't have time for this, just get packing! The neighbors are getting suspicious of the screams. It seems you can't keep it in your mouth when I have my fun." He stomps up the stairs fists clenched, as he threw a vicious glare my way.