part 3

Omru breaks the door and get in..The scene in front of them make them numb..Anika is lying unconscious on the floor... Rudra get shocked to see his bhabhi again in this condition..Om patted her cheek but no response...

Ru : O this happened again because of me..(he started to crying)
Om : Rudra don't cry we don't let anything happen to our bhabhi call Anika's Doctor  fast...

Om take Anika in his arms and make her lay on the bed and covered with a blanket

In Hall
Dadi: jhanvi...
Jhanvi comes there
Jhanvi: mummyji I am ready
Dadi : jhanvi..where is Omru and Anika I heard a sound from guest room ...
Jhanvi:I too heard let me go and check you go and sit in the car

pinky and ragini went to their so called saas bhahu shopping...Gauri and bhavya also not present here.
(note: Gauri and bhavya are not introduced till now... Gauri is in her mother's home and Bhavya is busy with a case she is also out of city...Om and Gauri's misunderstandings are cleared even rudra and Bhavya also)
As usual Tej and shakti is not present in OM went for some work and shivaay after that drama he left for Office

Jhanvi comes upstairs and went to anika's room..
She sees Anika...
Jhanvi: om....what happened to Anika ??
Omru : MOM...(shocked)
Jhanvi:is she fine?
Om: mom.. nothing happened to her... she is fainted due to stress I called the doctor nothing to worry...

Jhanvi: but om...

Ru : mom you are going temple with the dadi ..you will become late ...you go we will take care bhabhi...and don't say this to dadi she will get stress
Jhanvi:but..
Om:mom..plz go before dadi came here we will take care of her...
Jhanvi left from there

In car

Dadi:what happened jhanvi
Jhanvi : nothing mummyji... sudheesh let's go

After they went doctor arrives there.....After checking her..
Doctor: (eyeing rudra)Mr oberoi I already warn u that, don't make her stress more it may worse her condition more....Now look what happened she again got a panick attack..
Ru:doctor is she fine???
Doctor:no.. She is not fine when I met her before 3 weeks she is almost out from depression ,so I suggest you to stop her medications ....but know seeing her in this condition I should prefer to start again the medicines... let me look ,if she is not become fine with that medications I should advice you to admit her in hospital.. Now I gave her a injection so she will sleep well...I think she is not eating or sleeping that's why her condition become this much worse...you should always keep an eye on her becoz she will attempt suicide like before...ok now i'm taking my leave ...bring her to hospital after 3 days...

The word suicide made om shock because he only know that his bhabhi suffers depression in these 3 months but rudra didn't tell him about her suicide attempts...

Om :rudra what I hear...is bhabhi attempt to ....

Rudra hugged him and cry like a baby....

Rudra:ha O.....once we almost lost her...I am helpless at that time... no one is with me ,in one side you are in coma and bhaiya.. he didn't like to hear anika bhabhi's name ...what will I do alone???
He breaks down in om's arms

Om :(with teary eyes) I don't know when my little brother start to grow up you managed the family alone..I'm happy for you rudra.. now you are not alone I am with you so don't cry we'll take care of our bhabhi...Tell me rudra their is so much thing that happened in these 3months..tell me everything

Precap: flashback

Thank u for voting me silent readers plzz vote and tell me ur views about my story comment below if u have any doubt that can also ask I hope u are all enjoyed it...