part 31

Firstly Sorry guyzz for the late update....
And its heart breaking to hear sushant Singh rajput is no more ...I recently watched his movie chhichhore 2 days before.In that he tells that suicide is not an answer...but he did...
According to our current situation our family & ,friends need each others support...the times are extremely confusing and tough...depression has no face.Be kind to even smiling faces..RIP💔
.
.
.
And this is a short chap...because I thought to publish shivaay's POV first...next chap will try to update soon....if you want next chap complete this target :
VOTE:200
COMMENTS: 25
FOLLOWERS:2
Its first time I'm putting forward a voting task....so silent readers plz do vote...

Shivaay POV

All are busy with talking to Advik....don't know why I'm feeling Anika's presence here.....why I'm feeling restless?... Is she really here??..I look towards the entrance...my eyes fell on a red saree...Slowly I turns my gaze towards her face....My eyes meets with that beautiful brown eyes.... I look at those eyes without blinking..I stood there in shock..is it my dream???? I pinched myself....No this is not a dream...she is really here....my life...my world... My Anika....she is looking so beautiful in that red saree...I just want to go and hug her.... We share a deep eye lock...my eyes literally filled with tears...suddenly she turns her gaze away from me...what happened to her ???I think she is angry to me after whatever happened in the morning ...when I was about to go towards her ,a child come there calling 'mumma'...Wait!! Is she calling my Anika as her mumma..... They come forward and stood beside Advik...why she is standing beside Advik???who is that child????my thoughts were broken when Advik spokes..I felt shattered when I hear those words from Advik.... I loses my control...Om holds me ...my Anika...She is Advik's wife???and that child is their...... No this is not true.....I was about to go towards them ...I feel a thug on my shoulder...its Om who nodded in no .......I stood there like a souless body.....I don't hear what others saying ...only one word ring in my mind 'Mrs Anika Advik Arora'...I come back to reality when that child addresses me as her chachu...I got little angry on her when she calls me Akhdu. .how she got that word... its anika's language..is they are saying truth ...is she is anika's child?. No, no ,no ...... I got more angry when Anika calls me as Mr.Oberoi...but I can't being angry on her....so I left there silently....

End of POV

Shivaay comes to his room ....he angrily takes a chair and breaks the glass screen....he started to break the things in anger...Om comes their and stops him

Om:Shivaay ....control yourself..
Shivaay: don't stop me Om ....how dare he call my Anika as his wife....
Om: Shivaay if they are saying they are Hus.....
Shivaay angrily takes the flower vase and breaks it....
Om:SHIVAAY......(om holds him)

Shivaay hugs Om and cries....

Shivaay (while crying): Om...my Anika... Is she really married to Advik ?..and that child ...No...No, this is not truth...my Anika ...she can't do this ...she loves me then how can she marry someone else...Om say something...she loves me right...then ...how ???

Shivaay started to blabbering...Om tries to stop him but he didn't listen ....
Om slaps him hard..

Om(shouted): SHIVAAY COME TO YOUR SENSE

Precap:
"BILLU UNCLE "

&Shivaay to spy on Anika ......

Complete my target if you want next update .......

Kindly ignore grammer mistakes....

Stay safe everyone...