Broly! Vegeta! Oh Mai!

Vegeta and Raditz were training with Whis when Coal was training with Beerus. "Come on Saiyan!" said Beerus as Coal went Super saiyan Rose and punched Beerus in the face. Coal, Vegeta, Beerus, Raditz, Coal, and Whis appeared on Earth. Bulma and Launch hugged Vegeta and Raditz. "Vegeta You got to help us Frieza was brought back and is with another saiyan!" said Bulma with a scared, worried tone. "Raditz! Lets go!" said Vegeta they flew up and flew to the destruction. Coal followed them. Full Power Super Saiyan Broly was blowing up buildings. "Hey! YOU!" said Raditz as he went Super saiyan Blue.

Broly knocked out Vegeta and Raditz then Coal teleported them away

Broly knocked out Vegeta and Raditz then Coal teleported them away. Bulma handed Coal the Potara. After Raditz ate a Senzu bean he put on a Potara and Coal put on the other Potara and fused. "Were Neither Coal or Raditz, Were Coditz!" they said as they teleported back to the battle. "AND THIS IS SUPER SAIYAN BLUE!" said Coditz.

"Double Universe Sunday!" Said Coditz as they sent Broly flying

"Double Universe Sunday!" Said Coditz as they sent Broly flying. Then. Broly Vanished. "Heh...." said Coditz as they look at Frieza. "Now for you!" said Coditz. "FINAL BLASTER SHELL!" Said Coditz as they blew up Frieza and unfused. Broly appeared back. "I-Im sorry..." said Broly. "Aye! Its no Problem!" said Coal. Coal caught a glimpse of Goku waving goodbye and vanished. Raditz and Vegeta taught Coal and Broly the ways of Earthlings. "Vegeta!!! Raditz!!!" said a girl. Future Mai appeared and ran to them after jumping out of the Time machine. "There....Vegeta Black.....Returned.....Goku....Black.....Is.....Here..." said Mai. "WHAT!?" said Vegeta.