Chapter Two: In Search of an Angel

Sorry i took so long guys. Please comment let me know what you think, any suggestions? 

In search of an Angel

Zak P. O. V.

“Come on Nick hurry the hell up you were supposed to be here a long ass time ago?” My impatience was growing by the second as I yelled at my best friend on the phone. He said he was going to come over to my house and work on his car, since I have better tools. Yet it was half past 6 o’clock and he still was not here.

“Dude chill, I am just running a little late alright relax man, why are you in such a hurry anyway?” Nick wondered as he registered my tone of annoyance.

“No reason man just hurry alright”, as I hung up the phone I looked at the clock again. With an exasperated sigh, I realized that I would not be able to go back to that café tonight either. I tried to go yesterday but my mom had me running errands for her all over the place. It was very frustrating. None of my friends or family knew about the charming girl who had restored a small ray of hope in me. They all noticed a slight difference in my mood. Instead of depressed and detached I was now impatient and pissy. I wanted to go see her, bad. Just by the thought of how much I wanted to see her mad me so angry with myself. Why did I care so much in the first place? This girl was a mystery to me and that made me want to see her that much more.

I was going to go back there tonight even if I had to leave nick hanging alone at my house. My pet Gracie was good company anyway.

--------------------------------- 

 Zak Pov 

"aright see you later man" i waved at nick as he drove away from my house. FINALLY after what seemed liked forever he left. I was trying not to be a douche to my best friend but as time passed i found myself much more irritated. 

I sprinted into my bedroom again to put on a hoodie, then i looked at the clock. Shit it's nine pm on the dot. I sighed heaily as i realized that her shift was over now. Dammit was i ever going to get to see this girl again. I wanted to thank her for her kindness dam i just wanted to see her. 

I definatly did not want her thinking that i was an ass or that i took her gesture in the wrong way. I definaty had to go see tomorrow nothing was going to get in my way. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana Pov

I looked at the cock again and then sady glanced at the door as Kourtney locked it and turned off our open sighn. He didnt come today eaither. It has been two nights since his appearance at the cafe and he hadnt come back. I was partly relived, hell i didnt know what i would have said or done if he had showed up. But i was mostly upset maybe he did take it wrong. I was just trying to make him feel better but i guess i crossed a line. I wished that he had come and that i would be able to see him again. 

Tomorrow i didnt work.Sadly i came to realized that the beutiful blue eyed man was not going to come back and that he had been an enchanting accuaintance and nothing more. 

Looked like to me that this fairy tale was over before it even began. I dint regret my bold move, i regretted not having the chance to set it straight. 

I was pondering all of this in my mind, as Kourtney aprochedme and hugged me. "Dont worry", she said. "He will come back to see you, you should have seen how he looked for you that night he was definatly intriged and you havent given the note yet". She ws trying to give me hope but it was very hard for me to have hope. 

I really screwed up this time