🌈Cherry Red🌈

🖤 in the chapter name means it's Valentino's pov 🌈 means it's Mercury's pov.
Mercury in the picture^

I yawned as I felt the wet tongue of my precious puppy covering my face in kisses "Okay okay I'm awake" I said while opening my eyes, she wagged her tail and barked, jumping around on my chest. I gently picked her up and moved her to the side before getting out of bed, I neatly fixed my blankets before heading to the bathroom. I had 3 hours until school started, yes I wake up 3 hours early, perfection simply doesn't happen in 5 minutes. I used the restroom, took a shower, and then headed to my walk in closet to choose an outfit. My closet was double the size of my bedroom and had racks of clothes lining every inch of the wall, what can I say? I love fashion. I went over to the red section of my closet and sorted through them, looking for a slightly darker shade than the one I wore yesterday. I stopped at a white T-shirt covered in cherries this will do I then looked through my collection of pants until I found some that had one white leg covered in cherries and one cherry red leg. Nothing like a good cherry red outfit, I headed to my room and got dressed, there was a walk in closet that was attached to my room which I used for shoes. I walked into the much smaller closet and used a step ladder to reach a pair of glittery red shoes, I then grabbed my bag and headed downstairs, leaving my shoes and bag by the door.

"Good morning mother and father dearest" I greeted my parents who were drinking coffee and watching a documentary about space "Good morning Mercury, breakfast is on the stove and could you wake your sister up please?" my mom asked "Of course mother" I sad in a faux annoyed voice and headed to my sister's room. I opened the door and walked in to see the lump of blankets on her bed "Venus dear it's time to awaken" I sang and shook her, she groaned and swatted at me "five more minutes" I rolled my eyes "I guess I'll just pour glitter all over you" with that she quickly sat up and glared at me "You wouldn't dare" she practically growled I smirked and walked out of her room, as I closed the door the distinct sound of a pillow hitting the door was heard my sister is such a morning person-not. I then waltzed into the kitchen and spun around the table before I reached the china cabinet and grabbed one of the delicate plates, I don't use those peasant dishes like the rest of my family, next I headed to the stove and was delighted to see pancakes and grits, both being things I love almost as much as I love myself. I served myself, making sure not to get too much food, I had too many expensive clothes to risk going up a size. I placed my plate on the table and then grabbed a can of dog food and scooped the wet food into my puppy's rainbow glittery pet bowl, once finished with that I rang a bell to alert her then sat at the table. Once I started to eat the teacup Pomeranian waddled into the room and eagerly started eating, honestly she acts like we haven't fed her in months.

~*~*~*~

I sighed, this class was absolutely dreadful and none of my friends were here, the teacher requested some schedule changes because apparently we socialized too much, I mean it is called social studies. My lips then turned up into a smirk as I saw Valentino walk in, and would you lookie here, the only seat left is next to me, he glared at me as he sat down "Don't talk to me" he grumbled cutely before pulling up his hood and putting his head down. I sighed it seems my little Valentine isn't in a good mood today.

The teacher came in and instantly spotted Valentino "Wake up Padilla, this isn't nap time" the cranky old lady scolded, he slowly lifted his head and out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw tears. Before I could ask he stood and left the classroom "Lester, go check on him" the old lady actually had feelings, how unexpected. I quickly stood grabbed me and Valentino's bag and set off on my quest. I walked through the hallways thinking if I were an edgy teenage boy with no fashion sense where would I hide? "Silly me of course" I turned down a hall and headed towards the nearest boys bathroom, I stepped in and locked the door behind me, just in case.

I grinned softly as I saw Valentino leaning against a wall rubbing at his face, undoubtedly trying to wipe away any stray tears. "Are you alright darling?" I asked, to which he instantly scowled "Don't call me that, I'm not gay like you" the way his voice shook caused a smirk to bloom on my lips why my little Valentine is in denial. I dropped our bags and walked towards him "W-what are you doing" he stuttered which was absolutely adorable "You see my little Valentine, I don't believe you're as straight as you think you are, don't you remember what happened three years ago?" I teased trapping him against the wall. His eyes fluttered close as I leaned closer making me chuckle internally, I brushed my lips over his and he squeaked softly "M-mercury" he whined softly see he's practically begging for me I grinned and pulled back, his eyes opened, shining in confusion, I could physically see him putting his walls back up as he shoved me away, grabbed his bag, and left. My little Valentine is so amusing

~~~***~~~

At lunch Valentino was sitting at the table with a brooding look, I grinned and started walking over when I was stopped by my sister "where are you going?" I nodded over to the table "to sit with Alessandra, Valentino, and Alonzo" I had to force out that last name, Alonzo is quite obsessed with me but I am simply not interested, I only have eyes for my Valentine. 
If you are curious about the nickname it started three years ago. I had just started school here in America the week of Valentine's day, of course since I was new I didn't have a Valentine.

I gasped as I stared at the lovely boy standing against the wall of the gym, he was wearing a red button up shirt and white pants along with a heart print bowtie, I've heard of him because of his very popular sister but I had never seen him before, he was gorgeous. I walked over to him confidentiality and held out my hand "I'm Mercury" I greeted with a polite smile, he blushed and smiled "I'm Valentino" the final bell rang startling us both "Can I walk with you" I asked, I walked past his house on the way home anyway. "Sure!" He was very bubbly, we headed to our lockers, grabbed our jackets and started walking and talking about random things. Once we approached his house I turned to him "Would you be my Valentine?" He flushed red and nodded, a wide smile blooming across his face.

I know shocking, he used to wear amazing outfits and had the most beautiful smile, but then the next day...

"Hello my little Valentine" I greeted, his eyes looked darker than before and a slight frown rested on his lips "I can't be your Valentine" he practically whispered "What why?" I asked feeling a soft pain in my heart "please just stay away from me" he whispered and walked away, leaving me in utter confusion.

After that he slowly began his transition into solid blacks and grays, followed by him shutting out everyone, including me. As of now I'm guessing he experienced some kind of ridicule that caused him to deny being anything but straight. I shook the thoughts away can't risk getting any forehead creases me and my sister quietly walked over the table where she instantly sat next to Alessandra "Hey there beautiful" my sister flirted causing me to roll my eyes of course my sister would chase after the sister of the boy I'm chasing. I sat next to Valentino who looked up at me, a slight blush tainting his pale cheeks. "Hello darling" I greeted "hi" was his reply as he went back to poking at the jello on his tray "You should try eating it silly Valentine" I said as I took out my lunch from home, I refuse to eat this prison food the school serves. I took out a small sandwich bag that held a few cookies and Valentino instantly stopped poking the jello and stared at them it seems my darling likes cookies I grinned and held the bag out to him "here" he hesitated and bit his lip (which I found very adorable) before grabbing the bag and mumbling a soft "thank you" things were quite pleasant until Alonzo showed up. "Hiya Mercury!" He squealed and latched onto my arm "Hello dear" I greeted, even if he is a pest I must remain pleasant. "Aren't those your cookies?" He asked and I nodded "I gave them to little Valentine" who glared at me as I called him little "Isn't he fat enough" Alonzo spat making Valentino freeze and me clench my jaw "Look here you annoying pest, Valentine's body is beautiful and you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a rude comment" everyone at the table went quiet and Alonzo's eyes watered as he stood and ran away. That was quite impolite of me, but he deserved it. I then felt a hand brush against my own under the table, I looked over at Valentino who continued eating his cookies while holding my hand.

-------

Annnnnnnnd that's all folks!
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if you did hit that star button, leave a comment and most importantly
If you're not following punch👊👊 that follow button!
Until next time
BYEEEE!
Final word count: 1723