Prologue

P.S. whether or not you are a fan of Sonic Boom game/ show, Sonic X or anything in the Sonic universe I promise you this will be ten times better.I will be posting once a week (or two weeks) at least ENJOYRemember idealize style are setting descriptions, sounds, reading a text or someone's thoughts

Prologue

Setting: Jump City

The area of Jump City is just like any other city. During the day, it is full of life, cars speeding back and forth, pedestrians walking through the streets in large clusters. At night, the energy downsizes, very few cars remain on the road. Most people would be found inside their houses, resting and preparing for the next day to repeat the cycle. Jump City is just like any other place, perfectly normal, simply people living their normal lives day after day. Right now, it is the dead of night. In a certain part of the city, lays a suburban area, with small living residences, a park, some stores and where the middle school resides. There is no one roaming the streets this late at night. The area is practically deserted. The only things visible on this quiet and peaceful neighborhood are a few parked cars, a couple of lit street lamps....and two kids coming out of the school's entrance and running down the street, screaming for their lives. A few seconds later, a robot with red eyes, blasters for arms, a huge metallic body, with no legs but hovering from the ground and using a rocket on his back to maneuver itself, comes zooming out of the school and continues to give chase.

?POV

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!" (both boys)

"We are going to die!"

"Run, just run. Don't look back!"

"Oh man! Here it comes! It's the robot apocalypse!"

So I bet for those who are now just tuning in, you must be wondering why a couple of kids are being chased a ten foot killing machine in the deserted streets of Jump City, in the middle of night. Well I got a tell you, it is the craziest thing that ever happened in my life. I mean, I'm still trying to process this.

One minute, I was looking up at the stars with my best friend, without a care in the world. The next thing I knew, a giant robot came out of nowhere and started chasing us, repeating its quota for us to surrender willing or face elimination. Now we are running for our lives, trying to get away from this killer machine.

Both boys kept on running, until they took a sharp turn and headed between two buildings, hoping they can lose the robot in the alley way. Unfortunately, they reached a dead end and the robot was blocking the only way out. It held out both its arms, preparing to fire the blasters.

Oh man, just when my life can't get any worse...

All of a sudden, a flash of blue came out of nowhere and began to hit the top of the robot's head repeatedly. Then it zoomed around the robot, until a small tornado developed, spinning the robot around. Pieces flew apart due to the increased speed until there was nothing left, but a pile of robot scrape...

and a blue hedgehog standing in his heroic pose on top of the pile.

Who knew in that one moment, my life would change forever.

I thought surviving school and a new town was going to be hard. If that wasn't enough, now I am going to have to deal with an evil scientist, mischievous robot minions, talking animals, floating islands, magic gems, the fate of the whole world....

Wait a minute. I am getting ahead of myself. Like I said, there is a lot to process here.

I think it is best if I start from the beginning.