Chapter 1 Start of the Day

This scene was inspired as I was listening to Sonic Drive, the theme song for the opening ofSonic X in Japanese dub. Imagery is an important aspect in writing, especially whencreating a good story. When creating this scene, I almost imagined this was the openingscreen for a Sonic X movie. Check the song out with this scene. If it doesn't work for youtry Escape from the City, another Sonic song.

Normal POV

Many do not know this, but in a parallel part of the universe, there is a planet similar to Earth. This is planet is known as Mobius. The planet is very similar in structure. The oceans cover most of the planet like Earth, so wide and blue, the deserts scorched with heat and sand and valleys of greens lay besides majestic mountains.

On this particular day, the sky is clear, with a few clouds floating by and the sun shining bright. It was a perfect day for a run, especially for a certain individual. Standing on top of a mountain, stretching his legs, was a blue hedgehog. Blue fur covered most of his body. He has six head quills, two spines on his back and a short blue tail. The skin that covered his arms, belly and muzzle was tan and he wore a pair of white gloves. He was also wearing his signature red sneakers with a white straps and a gold buckle on the side. With his facing the sky, he breathed in the fresh air as the wind blew through his dark blue quills.

From his vantage point, he looked around at the island he was currently on and spotted a blue plane, with a figure waving at him

From his vantage point, he looked around at the island he was currently on and spotted a blue plane, with a figure waving at him. He smiled.

"Time to get moving." He jumped off the edge and started running.

(Opening Song Sonic Drive/ Escape from the City)

Using his increased momentum, he dashed back and forth, avoiding the rocks, boulders and other obstacles in his way. He was speeding off the mountain into a large cluster of trees, where he jumped and grabbed a vine, swinging through the trees and landed on a branch, but he didn't stop there. He leaped from one branch to another like a ninja, becoming a blue blur as he moved faster and faster. As soon as he saw the clearing, he landed back on the ground, and continued to run.

Who is he?

His name is Sonic the Hedgehog.

The engine of a plane came roaring near where Sonic was. It was a blue airplane, with the word TORNADO II on one side, SONIC on the other and a sticker of two yellow tails on the tail. Piloting the aircraft was a yellow furred fox and Sonic's best friend and adopted brother, Miles Prowler. Of course, he never liked that name, so he is known Tails, acknowledging his twin tails, which he uses to fly around like helicopter propellers.

Today, Sonic and Tails were exploring the nearby islands. Tails was soaring in his plane while Sonic was speeding through the hills and fields of one of the islands. Sonic kept on running, practicing his spin attacking and quick dashes along the path, until he was nearing a cliff, at the edge of the island. Performing an air blast, he took a huge leap off the edge, performing a spin in the air and landed on the wing of the plane.